Yogasleep Rohm Travel White Noise Sound Machine
About This Item
- Helps drown out distracting noises to promote a soothing environment wherever you go.
- Features multiple noise options and an adjustable volume.
- Designed to fit in a backpack or carry-on—and can even be hung with the included lanyard.
- Can also be given as needed for stressful situations like during travel, grooming, separation anxiety or when there are loud noises present, like during thunderstorms.
- Includes a USB charger—no batteries necessary!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yogasleep Dohm Classic Sound Machine, White$47.99Chewy Price
- Yogasleep Dohm Natural Sound Machine$40.99Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Pet Acoustics Pet Tunes Calming Music Dog Speaker$59.99Chewy Price
- ThunderCloud White Noise & Essential Dog Oil Diffuser Machine Refill, 30 day$7.78Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Warren London Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 2.5-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- RelaxoPet Pro Pet Sound Bag$19.99Chewy Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Ointment for Dogs$11.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Surf City Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Black, Large$71.24Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Aromatherapy for Dogs, 0.35-oz$16.00Chewy Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 2 count$39.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Worked great... at first
Worked great at first, bought it along with another one, (different style), for my other room, and at first it worked great, really nice. Then after a couple days I noticed when I got home it was off which is weird because I turned it on when I left for work to help my pets relax while I'm gone for the day. So somehow it was turning off. I then turned it on while I was home to see what was going on and it stayed on for about 10 minutes then turned itself off, no idea why. It was completely charged, even still plugged in to charger but still would turn off. Otherwise it is awesome and does really help drown out the noises that set my very reactive dog off. So I called Chewy and of course they were great and are sending me a new one. Apparently they had heard this was a problem with this model. I'm just hoping the new one works right! It has volume control, several noise options like ocean, rain, wind, etc. so I really like that. My babies know that when I turn it on it's time to wind down and relax. Very nice product and definitely worth getting!
My doggies are sleeping peacefully even through fire trucks and ambulance sirens
My dog started barking more at night noises so I thought I’d try this. This machine works great! I set it up near the window pup sleeps near and we’re all sleeping through the night again.