YuMove Joint Health Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vets, breeders and trainers alike recommend this scientifically-backed, tasty daily supplement for joint health.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin aid joint structure and cartilage health, while manganese promotes collagen formation in cartilage, joints and tendons.
- ActivEase green-lipped mussel contains up to 11 times the omega-3s of competing supplements.
- Promotes joint mobility with fast-acting hyaluronic acid for lubrication and shock absorption, plus vitamins C and E to prevent early joint aging.
- A UK veterinary joint supplement brand, with over 1 million canine customers, is now made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- VetClassics ArthriEase-GOLD Hip & Joint Support Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 5-oz bottle$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Hips & Joints Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- HyaFlex Pro Hyaluronic Acid Complete Joint Support Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$28.56Chewy Price$36.95List Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Large Breed Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$45.04Chewy Price$69.99List Price$42.79Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Activebliss Hip & Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Daily All-In-One Hickory Chicken Soft Chews Senior Dog Supplement, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$21.10List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET BioJOINT Advanced Joint Mobility Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-lb jar$69.99Chewy Price$94.49List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 70 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Hip & Joint Chicken Bacon Flavored Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$66.66List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NaturPet Ligament & Muscles Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Glucosamine Hcl (Corn Extract), Green Lipped Mussel (Containing Natural Chondroitin), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Vitamin E 2IU, Omega 6 Fatty Acids 170mcg, Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500mg...||Each Curaflex 2 Chewable Tablet Contains: Glucosamine HCl (500 mg) and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (500 mg)....||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine), Methylsulfonylmethane (Msm)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine (250 mg/chew), Chondroitin (100 mg/chew), MSM (25 mg/chew)...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||—||—||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
169 Customer Reviews
I'm always on the lookout for a good joint supplement for my aging pup. He loves to jump, hop and run around like a bunny, but it worries me because he likes to jump from sofa to sofa like a 4yr old that I worry about his joints now that he's over 10 years old. I was excited to add the YuMOVE Joint Health Liver Supplement to his diet as I saw he was occasionally taking longer to get up or struggling to move after long naps and some jumps weren't getting the air it normally does. He's been taking it for a few weeks now and I feel like he's moving easier or more smoothly again. I'll finish this bottle first and then re-assess to see if he needs more or should we look at a multivitamin instead. I received this product as a part of a free sample program for my honest opinion.
great for senior dog
I have a 12year old Aussie that doesn’t act her age! we have noticed that she has slowed down a bit on walks and is having a harder time getting up stairs. .When I received the product, she was weary, but after tasting them she loved them Our daily walks resumed after about 10 days and she is a happy girl once again.
Turn Back Time A Bit
I received this product as part of a sample promotion where I got to choose from several products. While I don’t have a dog, a good friend of mine that has a bulldog and has tried various supplements to help him move around as he’s gotten older. Mack walks a little stiffly and slow and my friend was complaining that the supplements she was trying didn’t show any real difference. She was frustrated. Well we put Mack on this supplement and within two weeks there was a noticeable difference. My friend has changed to this supplement for that reason. We are hopeful that continued use will keep him moving much better. We can’t wait to see if it continues to help Mack as he gets older. Time will tell. I would recommend trying the product yourself especially after there was a noticeable difference for Mack.
I have an almost 10 year old goldendoodle that perpetually acts like a toddler, but we have noticed that he's slowed down a bit on walks. When I received the product, he was apprehensive at first, but once he realized they tasted good, he was excited for his 2 a day. Our spring walks started back up a few weeks after starting YuMove, and he definitely didn't start as slow as usual, nor has he slowed down towards the end of the walk. I'd say these are a win! They do smell horrible, but it's not a deal breaker! I received the supplements as part of a free sample program, in exchange for my review.
I recently received the YuMOVE joint chewable dog supplements as a review item, and I have to say that I was very impressed. I have a 7 year old English bulldog that has been experiencing lots of mobility issues over the past year. I have purchased several products and they don't seem to help. He struggles getting up and down and moves very slowly. I tried the YuMOVE supplements and I saw a huge improvement within a few days. They really work. Now he is walking at a normal pace and rarely shows any signs of being uncomfortable while getting up. This product has been a real gamechanger. I tried the liver flavor, and my pooch really seems to enjoy it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with older dogs. It works and he thinks it is just another treat!
This product is a difference maker! I have a 11 year old Boxer that has been experiencing lots of mobility issues over the past year. I have tried many different supplements And creams. He struggles getting up and down and moves very slowly. I tried the YuMOVE and I saw a huge improvement within a few days. They really work. Now he is walking at a normal pace and rarely shows any signs of being uncomfortable while getting up. This product is amazing! I usually order the fish flavor, and my pooch really seems to enjoy it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with older dogs.
We have a 9- or 10-year-old male pittie who, typical of the breed and age, is starting to have noticeable problems getting up and down (primarily from the floor or his bed). This product seemed like a great solution to try to make him a little more comfortable. We've been using it for a little over a month now, most days of the week but not necessarily all. I offer the pills as treats to our pup after his meals twice a day. The first couple of days he seemed leery and disinterested, but after that, he started gobbling them up right out of my hands. I truthfully don't think we've been using them long enough to see a vast improvement in the dog's joints, but he's definitely not worse off and he absolutely loves the pills. We plan to continue them for another month or so.
Nice ingredients, my dogs loved them
I liked the ingredients in the Yumove Chewable Tablets. I read the ingredients on everything I give my dogs. I found the ingredients were very good and would not interfere with their other supplements. There were no "fillers: in the product. My dogs loved the chewable pills. They thought they were treats. It helped that the pills were liver flavored. I liked that the pills were chewable, tasty, and easy to give to my dogs. I dont know if they have helped with anything, but time will tell. The first ingredients were similar to bone supplements that humans take: Glucosamine, Green Lipid Mussels, Vitamin C, Hydraulic Acid, etc. The instructions on the product were very detailed as well as all of the ingredients were noted on the product. There is even a money back guarantee.
Really a great product
I received YUMOVE Joint health liver flavor for my honest opinion. I was weary at first a pill that didn't smell so good, but my Max a 12 year old yorkie loved it! I have to say I definitely recommend this product he was starting to get aching and looked like he was struggling a bit, but that all changed after a week of giving them to him. He must of liked the taste cause every day when I said do you want your medicine he came running. I just bought my second bottle and he has more pep in his step. I recommend this product!
Our dog is happy again!
First I have to say this product is amazing. Our 17 year old shi tzu could barely move. Every time he tried to get up he would scream and cry. We had to do something, we hates seeing him in pain like this. So the first week we noticed he wasn't crying so much when getting up then gradually over the course of a few weeks he has gone from not being able to even get up from his bed to climbing stairs! He hasn't been able to do stairs in I don't know how long. We have had to carry him but now we don't!! It's amazing. He's even jumped on our couch one day. He hasn't been able to do that in like 2 years. The only issue we had is he didn't like the tablets, but that's just him, he hates everything so we had to get creative giving them to him. We would crush them up then mix it with brown gravy then mix that into his wet/dry food mixture. That was the best way we could figure out how to get him to take it. Otherwise this product really works. If your dog is old and having trouble definitely give this a try. We had nothing left to lose and we tried this, now our baby is happy again.