Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Your outdoorsy hound will be ready for any adventure with the Zack & Zoey Elements Camouflage Thermal Dog Coat. Made using the same fabric as NASA space blankets, this stylish jacket uses passive reflective heat transfer to keep him warm using his own body heat. This innovative material is scientifically designed to offer maximum warmth without adding weight or bulk. The striking fall camo pattern jacket features an ultra-soft sherpa fleece lining with a water-resistant outer shell for all-day outdoor warmth and comfort. The adjustable fuzzy fastener closure provides a snug fit, while the high-cut belly helps keep him clean and dry in the dewy grass and underbrush.
- Made using the same fabric as NASA space blankets, which reflects your dog’s own body heat to keep him warm.
- Innovative material is scientifically designed to offer maximum warmth without adding weight or bulk.
- Striking fall camo pattern jacket features a water-resistant outer shell with removable hood and ultra-soft sherpa fleece lining.
- Adjustable fuzzy fastener closure provides a snug fit, while the high-cut belly helps keep him clean and dry.
- Available in five sizes to fit most dogs; machine washable for easy care and cleaning.
Supervision is recommended while your pet is wearing this garment.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Zack & Zoey