Zampa Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This indoor or outdoor foldable crate features a 1-piece steel frame with a washable cover.
- Soft exterior walls, a ventilation window and an abundance of space keep your pet feeling safe while providing ample room for exploring.
- Extremely lightweight and a cinch to set up and lay flat, this crate includes an easy exit and entry door.
- Useful for a temporary habitat while traveling, a permanent home outside or a crate-training tool.
- Available in multiple sizes for dogs and cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Brown, Intermediate, 36-in L x 23-in W x 25-in H$206.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Dog Tent Crate, Green, Medium$78.99Chewy Price$102.99List Price
- Frisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, White, 42-in$349.98Chewy Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Beige, 36 inch$94.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue Gray, XS: 20-in L x 14-in W x 14-in H$69.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Khaki, 42 inch$118.99Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Small$89.98Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Sage, 28 inch$41.71Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 26 inch$63.30Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Small Pet indoor & Outdoor 3-Door Collapsible Soft -Sided Crate, Dark Gray, 21 inch$39.59Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Etna Pop-Open Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Black & White, 33 inch$22.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, Pink$129.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Double Door, Collapsible||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Double Door|
|Material||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Mind Saving Crate!!!
I had a hard crate that I strapped into the car for my mini corgi so we could go to Doggy school etc. I rattled so much it drove me crazy. If it bothered me, I'm sure it bothered her. This crate is perfect! I have it strapped down with a seat belt and rachet-straps. I wish the fit together frame was a bit tougher, but I am very happy with this NON-RATTLE option
Worth every penny!
This was me and my dogs first vacation together. He’s a big black German Shepherd. And this kennel was absolutely amazing to help keep him calm and a safe place that he could be. Thank you so much Chewy!
A BACK SAVER!
The zipper was very stiff upon the first couple of uses, but let me tell you this is the perfect travel kennel for my 16 month old Malinois!!! It’s the biggest travel kennel I could find online, and worth every penny so I can sleep on the road. Have used it at friends houses and hotels with great luck. Baby boy is XXL and WILL NOT sleep without his kennel. Thanks Chewy!
This product has never worked as intended. As soon as it was pawed at the zipper opens. Would not recommend… I do like the Elite soft crate & have never had a problem with that one.
I bought this for my Corgi to ride in the car. It’s easy for him to get in, light weight, easy to pick up and move around. JJ loves to ride in it.
Needs better zippers
It's a nice big crate with a carrying case and sturdy mesh, but the zippers are too weak. My tenacious cat split them open by pushing his nose against them. They zip back together fine, but I'm not sure how many times they will survive being split open. I really needed it, so didn't return it.
Within an hour of setting this up and my dog being inside, she was able to put several holes in the mesh in the front. She is used to being in a crate, and had never ruined one before this. One thing that I did like is the ease to set it up and break down. Next time I need to order another crate, I doubt I would buy this one again.
We used this the first day and our dog pushed thru the front net in less than an hour! We bought XL for our 70# dog. THe netting/front opening cannot be replaced and is a very loose netting. An extra lathe needs a much more secure netting
Perfect with a couple exceptions
As always Chewy provides excellent fast service, always. Item is so perfect but with two manufacturers defects that are a bummer but not enough for me to return as I’m time crunched. Roll up gate has two of the same loop materials sewn on in stead of one hook and one loop section,(Velcro), making rolling up the door as designed inoperable. We are improvising. One of the hold downs for the folded down position was unseen and laying in carrying case unattached. We are industrious and will repair, just fyi. Thanks for all Chewy does.
great fold away crate
This crate is amazing. I got this for my German Shepard/ Belgian malinoi puppy at 6 months after leaving her large crate. This can set up in seconds and I carry it around when I leave her with a dog sitter. She eats in it and sleeps in it and she can lay comfortably. I def recommend instead of a basic wired crate.