Zeal Canada Gently Beef Recipe Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique raw formula is as easy to feed as traditional kibble.
- High-protein low-fat formula is made with 96% beef and beef organ meat.
- Made without any added fillers, grain, antibiotics, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
- Over 95% digestive rate means your pup gets all the nutrition he needs in a smaller serving.
- Made in Canada with locally sourced meat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ziwi Peak Provenance East Cape Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food, 4-lb$96.08Chewy Price$91.28Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Beef Dinner Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$38.74Chewy Price$36.80Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Lamb Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1.75-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$29.58Autoship Price
- dealZiwi Peak Tripe & Lamb Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food, 1-lb bag$32.48Chewy Price$30.86Autoship Price
- Side By Side Harvest Complete & Balanced Pork & Rabbit Recipe Freeze-Dried Adult Dog Food, 1.8-oz single serve patty$6.52Chewy Price$7.19List Price$6.19Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey Recipe With Cranberries Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 5-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Chicken Nibblets Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1-lb bag$32.49Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.87Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Chicken Recipe Adult Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Raw Dog Food, 1.75-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.27Autoship Price
- Canisource Grand Cru Turkey Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 22.05-lb bag$151.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price$144.39Autoship Price
- BIXBI RAWBBLE Fresh Turkey Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dog Food, 24-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Provenance Otago Valley Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food, 4-lb$120.10Chewy Price$114.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Beef Lung, Beef Heart...||Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver...||Salmon, Bamboo fiber, Sunflower lecithin...||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney...||Dehydrated Beef, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Dehydrated|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great for a picky eater
I’ve been feeding my dog Ziwi for months and wanted to try another air-dried brand that is little cheaper, though this one is still high priced. Thankfully my picky boy didn’t mind it at all! And the ingredients of this product (Beef) look great and less calories than Ziwi. I just don’t know why this brand is not as popular. I’ll continue to buy it.
Our 2 dogs LOVE this. It totally looks like beef jerky and not a piece wasted. We bought another similar brand at our local pet store and our dogs would leave pieces the didn't like so a little waste at such an expensive price. With this, we use the measuring cup enclosed and NO waste. We'll have to see how long the 8lb bag lasts to see if it will be cost efficient as the price nearly made us pass out.
The Stench is unbearable!
We have used other varieties of this same product with no complaints but the beef has one of the worst smells that I have ever come across. We usually keep this type of food in the treat jar, but it made the whole room stink, had to throw it away
Zeal dog food
My dog loves this food (& she’s super picky) it’s very expensive but worth it for our dog. Air dried dog food from New Zealand is just as good and just as expensive
Can be used as a topping, treat or food
OMG!! I just fed all 3 of my children this food as an early treat.. Jackson, Winston & Chadwick all loved it!! This is amazing because I’ve been trying to find a food, treat and topping that all 3 will enjoy. After many years this is the first!! Hallelujah!
Only non-canned food my dog will touch.
My dog is very particular in his food. He demands canned, ground meat. He won't eat chicken flavors, anything with rice or veggies nor anything with a gravy. It is pretty much just Purina Canned ground beef. I've been trying several high end brands to see if I can get him to transfer from canned junk food, and on to healthy kibble, air dried, or other healthy version. The Zeal Canada has made him obsessed with dehydrated food. He loves it!
Great for using as training treats
I bought this to use as training treats. They come in small, flat pieces that when broken in half are perfect for a treat. They break easily but are not crumbly. My dog loves them.
The dog food looks like tiles. It’s hard and you hear it crunch. Doubt it’s real meat for it to make noises. KJ hates it and he LOVES air dry food
Yummy in their tummies!
Our dogs love a little topping on their food! They devour everything with gusto!!
Best food around
I have researched and tried many foods with my large Northern Breed pups. I don’t like the amount of additives in kibble. One doesn’t like the freeze dried raw. There are very few air dried brands. Zeal seems to fit the bill. Highly nutritional, bite sized squares, easily transportable. My only complaint is the cost. My babies are puppies so I feed about twice the recommended amount for adults. One is 4 months and weighs 40 lbs and one is 9 months and weighs 60lbs. We go through hundreds of dollars of dog food a month. Better than what I was doing before.... throwing out bags of food they wouldn’t eat.