ZenPet Anxiety Vest for Dogs
About This Item
- Generates pressure on targeted areas to activate pressure points on your dog’s body.
- Pressure points have been known to naturally relieve stress and calm nervousness and anxiety.
- Perfect to use during thunderstorms, crate training, travel, vet or groomer visits, or for nervous prone pups.
- Breathable, four-way stretch fabric provides the right amount of pressure while keeping your pal cool.
- Machine washable and available in different sizes to match your pal’s build.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Surf City Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Black, Small$69.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Aromatherapy for Dogs, 0.35-oz$16.00Chewy Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Aromatherapy Drops for Dogs, 0.5-oz$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Pheromone Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Warren London Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 2.5-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$32.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- ThunderEssence Natural Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 4-oz$12.75Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.11Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 180 Count$35.47Chewy Price$49.95List Price$33.70Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Ointment for Dogs$9.22Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.76Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Classic Anxiety & Calming Vest for Dogs, Heather Grey, Small$29.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, Medium$34.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Closure Type||N/A||Slip On, Velcro||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
impossible to put on
I wanted to love this. The material is awesome. The idea is great and it seemed practical. But my 10lb Chihuahua mix hated it immediately. She considered getting into it a form of assault. She has a tiny head and limbs but a disproportionately bigger muscular body. So it is not totally a miss by the company, but on my dog it fits like a sausage casing ie you have to get the dogs front legs and head into a small tight space. It stretches so it's likely on some small dogs it is perfect But I couldn't get her into it without a lot of effort so it was an epic fail on my part. She was all fight and no cooperation, and after finally getting it on her, I realized that it was a recipe to get bitten if it was actually storming and she was stressed. I think I am just going to swaddle her like an infant instead and see how that goes because she is too tiny for the next size up. Unfortunately I will be returning the great little coat and the next storm will be no fun as usual, but at least I won't get snapped at.
This vest seemed like a good idea since my dog has separation anxiety but she managed to get out of it... maybe that's on me for not putting it on tight enough.
Great if your dog can’t rip it off
My dog has a lot of anxiety. He seemed to genuinely enjoy his shirt. Unfortunately he learned how to get it off very quickly. Now he always takes off the top Velcro and leaves it half way on.
It would definitely work well but the 2nd time I took it off my dog, the fabric tore very easily as I was pulling the velcro open to take it off of him. Definitely not worth the money to only be able to use it twice.
i was able to ride 6 hours in the car without panting and howling
rescue 3 year old bichon poodle could not ride in the car and after the zen shirt-he slept for 5 hours 45 minutes and only went hyper when we got near home, this review is for real,
Xsmall fit my 5 lb dog
My dog is calmer in the car with the vest on. He is very anxious in the car and he was still a little nervous but he was better.
Too small for dog
The shirt is still a little small for my 75lb. Dutch Shephard
Size not right for my dog
This is a nice shirt but my 14 lb Yorkie was too long for it. Couldn’t get it on him without a fight.
Very impressed and I was skeptical when purchasing this for my shorky...but honestly would highly recommend this product for anxiety!!. It has completely changed him from a panting mess to a calm dog for the 2 hour drive each way and now he travels in the vehicle with ease ! Thanks Zenshirt for such a simple solution!
Might work a tad
My dog has extreme anxiety so I wanted to try this. She is around my parents all day because they watch my three dogs but as soon as they come to my house she runs and hides from them. She will now stay downstairs but still doesn’t go near them. There are two websites on the package if you want to “learn” about their products that are no longer websites so there is no info to look up. It says machine washable but no where does it tell you the settings etc.