ZenPet Tick Tornado Tick Removal Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safely and easily removes ticks with a simple hook, twist, and lifting motion.
- Unique twisting motion ensures no parts of the tick are left behind, which can transfer dangerous diseases.
- Works on ticks of all sizes and is perfect for use on cats and dogs of all ages and breeds.
- Convenient size makes it easy to take on the go and stow away in a pocket, glove compartment, or backpack.
- Veterinarian-developed to prevent the transmission of tick-borne pathogens like Lyme’s Disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evolution Dog Flea Comb$8.49Chewy Price
- TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Dog Spray$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- kind+kind Flea|Tick Protect Lemongrass Dog & Cat Spray, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$25.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 3-oz bottle$6.49Chewy Price
- TickEase Tick Removal Tweezer Tool$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Giant Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||—||Anti-Parasitic||First Aid||First Aid|
|Material||—||—||—||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
Don't continue living without these!
It's the worst... There's a tick on you, it's gross, it's a bug and (if you're like me) you start to freak out. It's ok though, stay calm and grab your tick tornado and get that little bugger off of you! These are so much better than tweezers in that they don't agitate the tick. With tweezers you have to squeeze the tick and they end up spitting inside you (gross!!!). Don't know what I did without this little tool but my skin is super happy with less tick related infections.
Buy this now!!
So happy with my purchase!! These are amazing! I found 2 very tiny nymph ticks on my dog’s lower belly after a weekend of camping/hiking. They were much too small to remove with a regular tick key or even tweezers, so I used the smaller of these tools and removed them flawlessly. I’m so happy with this purchase and so impressed with how great they worked. Buy this now!
After using tweezers once, I found this little gem. I was unfortunate enough to have to use it after a trip to Wisconsin. I pulled 7 ticks from my long haired dog and this thing was super easy. The only thing that made it tricky was he has long fur and it did tend to get wound up when you were twisting. Still, the ticks came out very easily.
Great, bad reviews are using it wrong
This tick remover works absolutely fantastic! Although I would recommend just hooking the tick by the shoulders, and then just pull downwards, no need to twist. Never had a problem with it, it’s quick and easy. We bought four packs just to keep everywhere! (It works on people, too!)
Does Exactly What It Says
Used it today for the first time. Easiest and grossest thing ever. Worked very well!! I hate ticks!
Simply the best
You can't get more manageable and efficient than this tool when getting the whole tick out, head/stinger, and all. I'm so glad I found this.
Necessary this year
So many ticks this year. Unfortnately this is necessary. Both dogs are on preventative but I've already flicked off 5 ticks in a matter of 2 weeks so it is only a matter of time before one sticks and I need to use this
We’ve used this many times as we are in the woods daily. I just got a second set so I can stop running up and down the stairs when I need one. Worth the purchase price 100%.
Inexpensive, but sized perfectly for all the ticks we have encountered. Works as advertised and the 2 tools cover most all sizes of ticks. It worked on me and our cats, who did not complain.
Fast and easy tick removal
This got a whole, live tick off my dog's leg in just a matter of seconds. Definitely worth it!