ZenPet ZenCollar Inflatable Recovery Dog & Cat Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Inflatable design prevents pets from reaching injuries, rashes and surgery wounds to support healing.
- Works with your pal's collar with the built-in collar rings, and adjusts snugly with fuzzy fastener strap.
- Machine washable outer canvas layer, inflatable inner air bladder, and durable fusion seams.
- Trusted and used by veterinarians for 12 years and comes in different sizes to match your pal’s build.
- Promotes stress free recovery time without blocking your pal's vision or muzzle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealComfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, XX-Large$68.39Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar, X-Large$16.63Chewy Price
- DealComfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$12.14Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, X-Large$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealComfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, XX-Large$68.39Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Short Sleeve Dog Pullover, Puppy Print, Small$28.85Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Medium$17.09Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Surgi Snuggly Wonder Suit Post Surgical Healing Dog Suit, Medium$30.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Small$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Blue, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- CALM PAWS Calming Recovery Dog Vest, Large$39.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||—|
|Material||Canvas||Canvas||—||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
310 Customer Reviews
Like the collar, I have used it in the past, just needed a new one. This one that I ordered was defective after blowing it up it leaked air with in 20 minutes, believe air valve is bad. Cannot believe company did not do a quality control on checking for air leaks of the inflatable air tubes.
This was a lifesaver for our dog after surgery. So much more comfortable than the plastic cone, and, I couldn't get him in the car with a cone, but with this product it was so easy! Great that a collar is used with the tube so you can easily attach a leash while rehabbing!
Just what dog needed
Very big dog. Lives with me in RV. Can't use regular recovery collar because the collar has to be so large it won't go through the door and if I put it on him in the RV, then he can't turn around. This XXL inflatable collar does the job but is small enough to work in the RV. It seems to make a nice pillow and when he lays down, he seems quite comfortable and doesn't mind wearing the collar at all. (The vet's assistant tried to put a muzzle on him once and he shredded the muzzle and spit it on the floor!)
I had gotten this for my lab for his seasonal allergies to stop him from chewing on himself. But it did not last long and it had popped after only 2 weeks of use. Should of gotten him a cone.
The collar worked great and it was not uncomfortable on our dog to sleep and wear day and night.
Not for a Corgi
This collar is not an option if your objective is to keep a corgi from liking their incision after being neutered. The collar keeps them from being able to flex their neck, but they can still turn their body and lick. The collar itself it nice quality and looked comfortable.
Didn't last for the 2 weeks I needed it!
I got this cone because the plastic one my vet gave me when I spayed my puppy was too uncomfortable for Bella and us, her parents. This ZenCollar is definitely more comfortable but it does not last at all. She had it for like 3 days before it no longer held air inside so I had to throw it out. So I had to buy a 3rd cone (differend kind and brand) to finish the 15 days that the vet said Bella had to wear it.
Best humane medical collar
My dog Bubba had surgery 3 weeks ago and has been wearing his Pro Collar the whole time! He’s able to drink and eat with no problem! He continues to wear his Pro Collar as one of the areas is still healing! This has been a godsend!
Not worth the money
My dog needed the large recovery collar started to leak air within 3 days. He was not rough with it just normal wear. Very disappointed.
Incorrect Size Description
Item just arrived. In theory looks like it will work well, we have yet to observe. But, the sizing Chewy describes is wrong. On the box it clearly states a Large only fits up to 16", instead of the 18" listed on this website. Which is unfortunate, because if I knew that, I would have gotten the next size up. This looks like it might just barely fit properly.