ZenPet ZenCollar Inflatable Recovery Dog & Cat Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Inflatable design prevents pets from reaching injuries, rashes and surgery wounds to support healing.
- Works with your pal's collar with the built-in collar rings, and adjusts snugly with fuzzy fastener strap.
- Machine washable outer canvas layer, inflatable inner air bladder, and durable fusion seams.
- Trusted and used by veterinarians for 12 years and comes in different sizes to match your pal’s build.
- Promotes stress free recovery time without blocking your pal's vision or muzzle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Large$35.99Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Medium$24.74Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, X-Small$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$13.93Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.23Autoship Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Red, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||—|
|Material||Canvas||Canvas||—||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
300 Customer Reviews
Didn't last for the 2 weeks I needed it!
I got this cone because the plastic one my vet gave me when I spayed my puppy was too uncomfortable for Bella and us, her parents. This ZenCollar is definitely more comfortable but it does not last at all. She had it for like 3 days before it no longer held air inside so I had to throw it out. So I had to buy a 3rd cone (differend kind and brand) to finish the 15 days that the vet said Bella had to wear it.
Incorrect Size Description
Item just arrived. In theory looks like it will work well, we have yet to observe. But, the sizing Chewy describes is wrong. On the box it clearly states a Large only fits up to 16", instead of the 18" listed on this website. Which is unfortunate, because if I knew that, I would have gotten the next size up. This looks like it might just barely fit properly.
Only thing he could stand.
After Mace's, my pitbull, recent neutering surgery, he needed to wear a cone for a week. He didn't like anything limiting his mobility. He broke 3 cones before we tried this. At first he tried to break it, but it withstood anything he could dish out and it stayed out of his chew range.
Guess my Dane will have to use the plastic one.
The lining around the inflation valve has a leak in it or something. I can feel air releasing around the valve stem when the collar gets any pressure. It's a shame, I've had good results with inflatable collars before.
Very poorly made
I bought this pet collar for my kitten after her spay surgery. The “cone of shame” the vet provided was just too big and kitty was struggling to eat or drink. This worked well for the first two days, but on the third, it was deflated. There was no visible damage, and the inflation tube was tucked in and in a position that was unreachable by kitty. When I examined the air bladder, it had failed at the point where the inflation tube attaches to the bladder, which seems to be a common failure, after reading the comments. This was a great idea, and if it had quality manufacturing, would be a truly great alternative to the cone. I needed this product ASAP, so I bought from a brick & mortar retailer. Chewy would have been my first choice, but it is exactly the same product by zen pet.
Pillow never held air
This collar never held air the best solution I have found to keep it light as air is to stuff it with bubble wrap it keeps it soft enough and if you stuff it tight with bubble wrap it will remain in a good shape. It serves the purpose. Remains in shape.
Doesn't Hold Air
I ordered three of these because my dog has a special need that requires her to use them every time she sleeps. One held air. The other two lost air the first time I blew them up. Manufacturer issue for sure.
Perfect product for our pup as she recovers from her surgery. The size small fits our 7 month old Cockapoo perfectly. The inflatable collar is soft and has inside loops to feed her normal collar through so you can attach your leash without removing the recovery collar.
Did not work as expected
My dog was recently neutered and I wanted an alternative to the cone of shame. Unfortunately this product, even fully inflated and attached to my dog's collar, did not stop him from reaching his nether regions.
Broke in 2 days
This collar is poorly made, broke right away. Plus my dog was still able to reach his foot with this on and kept irritating his hotspot. Was a waste of money.