Zero Mess by World's Best Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Traps liquids and odors in tight clumps with a unique blend of ultra-absorbent plant fibers, keeping your home smelling fresh with double the odor control.
- A quick clumping formula that’s easy to scoop with no scraping necessary!
- Flushable and safe for most septic and sewer systems for easy litter box maintenance.
- Completely lightweight and 99% dust free, which means less mess and cleaner air.
- Made from whole kernel corn and 100% free from harmful chemicals and artificial perfumes, so it’s safe for pets, people and the planet!
Corn and plant fibers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.01Chewy Price$17.11Autoship Price
- DealWorld's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.64Chewy Price$16.76Autoship Price
- DealWorld's Best Low Tracking & Dust Control Multiple Cat Litter, 8-lb$13.68Chewy Price$13.00Autoship Price
- DealWorld's Best Multiple Cat Lotus Blossom Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 15-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- DealWorld's Best Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$10.44Chewy Price$13.49List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- DealBoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Probiotic Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealWorld's Best Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealWorld's Best Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$9.94Chewy Price$13.49List Price$9.44Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's R&R Respiratory Relief Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealGarfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$29.09Chewy Price$27.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Unscented, Flushable...||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Multi-Cat, Scented, Clumping, Dust Free, Odor Control, Flushable|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
313 Customer Reviews
Not Quite Zero Mess
"Zero mess" is obviously a VERY high bar for a cat litter to set for itself and I wish I could say "but this litter does it!" But it doesn't. There's a lot of dust, and my cat manages to get it all over the walls of the box and then himself – he's all black, so it's VERY apparent when he's covered in litter dust! Still, I like World's Best as a brand, way easier to clean than clay-based litters.
Ehhhh I'm not buying again
The odor control is not terrible. The bag, however did not last me the advertised 75 days which makes it a pretty expensive litter option for a multicat home. Bag lasted me about a month. It clumped ok. Kitties get it stuck to their paws a fair bit- I've found some litter in my bed which isn't super Kash Money.
This is 99% dust free? Then I'd hate to see the 98% formula!
The good: it clumps reasonably well, though not as good as the clay litter I was using before. And being flushable is nice, since I have my litter box in my bathroom. It is also quite lightweight. The bad: The DUST!! Everything in my apartment is now coated in corn-based powder. Also, I never noticed any smells from my litter box before, but now I do. Pee odors seem to be neutralized, but poo is not, even when my cats try to bury it under a mountain! And I have gone through more Febreze in 6 weeks than I have used in 6 years! Based on other reviews, I might give their "red" bag a try. Because I would like to be able to flush my cat's waste. But I'd rather whatever minor inconveniences result from heavy clay litter, than having to deal with all this dust.
This is the best cat litter I have found. It controls odor, stays dry and odor free longer, and doesn’t have to be dumped out and refilled as often as most litters. Even though it costs more per pound than the others it lasts a lot longer, and takes less work, so it’s worth it.
Has WB actually used this litter?
World's Best is a stretch, as this is the dustiest litter we've used so far, the cats track it everywhere, and odor control on poop is limited after a couple of days in the box! I do love that it is corn based but never buying again.
Turns to dust
Thought I'd give this a try but it quickly turned to dust in the litter box I only use world's best litter and the Orange bag works the best not this I have 2 cats and super giant litter boxes and was not impressed with this kind
Not as good as other litters by worlds best
I have long haired cats and it really stuck to their pants and had to be brushed out. I went back to the lavender corn litter. Only thing about that is it’s dusty but still a great product.
Turns to dust
I love this brand but the formula for this one I really dislike. It turns to a fine dust after a few days which my cats track through the house. Stick with their regular product.
Not as good as WB’s other products
5 litter boxes for 3 cats. We prefer World’s Best’s other products, but this is still better than any other litter brand on the market. We’re huge fans of the other WB litters but for us, this version did the opposite of what was intended. My cats made more of a mess, tracking litter 3-4 feet from the boxes. Plus it didn’t absorb or clump as quickly as other WB litters. The one bright spot: our one crazy cat who LOVES a newly cleaned and changed box so much that he’ll lie in it for 5 minutes and play and fling the fresh litter all around himself — well he didn’t feel moved to do it with this product. A nice surprise, but not nice enough. :D
zero mess not
it clumping ability is at best 2/5 and don't know what they mean by "zero mess" but this is the dustiest littler ever. my tuxedo cats leave their litter box white where they fur is actually black. but this is not as sad as the fact that our apartment is now covered by the litter dust. i need to wipe leaves of the houseplants once a month so they're able to grow