Zesty Paws Advanced Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Senior Advanced Aller-Immune Bites are premium soft chews that aid immune and gut health for dogs with seasonal allergies.
- EpiCor is a premium ingredient made from a natural yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) fermentate that supports the immune system.
- These chewables also contain Colostrum, Quercetin, Vitamin C, and Apple Cider Vinegar to help with allergies, immune function, and gut function.
- Each chew features five strains of Probiotics and PreforPro, a premium Prebiotic clinically proven to support healthy gut bacteria and the growth of Probiotic species.
- Each chew contains Salmon Fish Oil with Omega 3 fatty acids EPA & DHA that provide skin support for dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- PointPet Allergy Plus Calming Smoked Salmon Flavored Allergy Support Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 Count$34.95Chewy Price$41.95List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Alltech Nvgen Pack (Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast...||Colostrum, Dried Fermentate, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Colostrum, EpiCor® Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate, Apple Cider Vinegar...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin, Senior Care||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Bison, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Peanut Butter||Lamb, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
107 Customer Reviews
I'm not sure if allergy season is over, or if these supplements are working, but my dog seems to be doing better. So, I will continue giving him these, rather than the medication my vet prescribed.
New found “Zest”
My 7 year old mixed Shepherd has found a new zest he hasn’t had for months. He’s jumping on furniture (my recliner) and “our” bed again, but that’s not really why I bought them. He has terrible allergies and is nearly bald. The fur is growing in, slowly, but they do really seem to be helping him.
Appears to be working on stopping the licking of paws and itching ... as well as calming her down ...
Help On The Way
My 8-yr-old German Shepard, Max, has an immune system disorder and allergies. Six out of those eight years he lost volumes of hair, suffered hot spots and uncontrollable itching. Five days into using the Zesty Paws supplements all his symptoms started to reverse. It has been miraculous!
Scratch no more!
Our 11 yr. old pup Chachi has been an itchy fella from day one. Through the years, we have tried different foods, shampoos, allergy meds and even expensive prescriptions that require yearly bloodwork. I happened across these Aller-Immune Bites and figured we had nothing to lose. Within two days, Chachi stopped his obsessive scratching. We have had to go and search for him in the house because we can’t hear his loud thumping from his foot banging the floor or a wall! He seems pretty content and happy with life. Glad he finally has some relief!
Great for skin allergies
My dogs love these and really seemed to help with skin allergies. Just wish they weren’t so expensive.
My ears no longer smell or itch!
This stuff is amazing! I am a Mastiff/Pyrenees female with long blonde locks of flowing hair. My ears have been an issue since my first visit to the vet. My best friend is good about trimming the hairs inside my ears to prevent moisture build up which leads to yeast/bacteria growth. Yet, I still had brown thick build up and uncontrollable itch and discomfort until I started taking Aller-Immune bites. I no longer smell, and my ears are clear after years of suffering! I don't care for the taste, but my mom sets three out on a stool just my height, I think they are treats that way, and I eat them after breakfast on my way out the door! Moms are so cleaver!
4 months on the supplement. Waste of money. Still have 2 unopen bottles!
I had this item on auto delivery, hoping that if I keep on giving it to my dog, there would be some improvement. Her allergy got worse and worse. Just this month, I ended up taking her back to vet for meds and injections. Why did I waste money on this? That is my vet's question and my question. I still have 2 unupoen bottles and I don't know what to do with them.
Hi Friends, Layla here. My new humom found me a matted, flea bitten mess the day after we had a tornado! It only took me 10 years, but I finally got out of the back yard of the people that were just throwing me scraps but never any love. After my new humom cut all the matted fur off and got rid of the bazillion fleas and ticks on me, I was finally able to scratch all my itches and I couldn't stop! Untill humom started giving me the yummy treatos! You guys! If you can't stop itching, let me tell you, these will make you stop, it's like magic! I haven't itched AT ALL since a couple days after humom started giving me these numnums and I'm so happy to finally be the sweetest lap dog I always wanted to be. Thanks Zesty Paws for making products that really do what you say it will! It's such a huge relief!
these things my owner got
At first they tasted really good my owner was trying to help my allergies but then I couldn't eat them. they tasted bad so refused to eat them my owner is unhappy but would rather itch then take them again. Nicky San Antonio Texas