Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These functional pet supplements that support canine immunity and digestive function, plus it’s formulated for sensitive skin, and may help maintain normal histamine levels for your doggy.
- Features EpiCor, a whole food yeast fermentate that helps support the immune system for your pup.
- Includes Colostrum and Astragalus Root which may support normal histamine levels and immune response, while Alaska sourced Omega-3 Salmon Oil (EPA & DHA fatty acids) supports skin health.
- These tasty chewables contain probiotics (with Lactobacillus acidophilus) for normal gut flora and immune system activity support, plus occasional bloat, and constipated tummies for dogs - large or small!
- With premium ingredients that support digestion, immune function, and seasonal allergies, these chews are great for your adult or senior doggie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Anti-Scratch Salmon Oil Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Colostrum, EpiCor® Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Taurine, Qmin+ Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract (Minimum 95% Curcuminoids)...||Active Ingredients (per 1 chew): Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid Monophosphate)., Inactive Ingredients: Caramel Color...||Active Ingredients: Reishi Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Turkey Tail Mushroom...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Lamb, Meat||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
678 Customer Reviews
These are amazing!
Got these for my chihuahua who had tear staining and was licking her feet on my sheets and pillowcases leaving staining which I miraculously got out after searching for a remedy for days. Not only does she love these!! (lamb & pb flavors) But, after giving her 1/day for 90 days I realized I missed when the staining went away. It’s gone completely and she’s not licking incessantly. Thank you for a great product that works and is good for our pups!
These are Amazing!
I purchased these to see if they would help with the itchy scratchies that my Pit mix has during these hot summer months. He licks his paws raw to the point where his feet hurt to walk on. Last summer I had to take him to the vet a couple times to get allergy shots ($130 a pop!) - it helped but didn't completely take care of everything. I now have him and my roommates French Bulldog on these every morning. The Frenchie licks between her pads and toes. These bites help tremendously!
GSD won't eat them
I was very optimistic after seeing this product and ordering it for my 2 year old German Shepherd that has recently developed a case of the itchies, which are quickly getting worse. Sadly, he won't eat them at all (peanut butter flavor). I may try another flavor, but considering the price I may just switch to a different brand with similar ingredients.
Seems to work
Our Schnauzer didn't really like the aroma so I put a little peanut butter on it. She has a terrible paw licking issue. These seemed to help rather quickly. Paw/groin area licking has decreased dramatically. I'd been giving her one every day. However, I noticed her stool changing. Becoming lighter in color & softer. I started giving it to her every other day. That seems to help & her licking is still decreased for now.
Toby has stopped itching his ears
Our dog gets allergies every year, and this year, I wanted to find an alternative to steroids. So far - this has been very helpful. He has stopped itching his years entirely. In prior years, he'd itch and lick his legs raw, so far his is fine. I have to say, I'm really impressed.
I was so hopeful that these treats would help my bulldog that has grass allergies. Have 2 more treats left and no change. Still always itching. Just went to the vet and got apoquel. Was hoping for a cheaper alternative, but, nope.
Refused to eat
My dog absolutely loves peanut butter, and that's the flavor I get most of her treats in. I've never seen her turn down a peanut butter treat in 13 years, but she will not even try these.
I got this to help my pup with his allergies. It helps some but still having some scratching and eye discharge.
They seem to work
I give these to my dogs everyday as they both have allergies to grass. For the most part they do work, but there are those days that they don't seem to work at all. The peanut butter flavor is a hit for sure. I would give them a try though.
I received this product as a part of a free sample program and I'm so glad I did. I have two senior dogs with many ailments at their age (urinary, anxiety, allergies, digestion, you name it.) This is my 2nd variety of Zesty Paws that I've sampled and I cannot be more happy that I've tried it. I've noticed a distinct difference in my little one. He was at a point where he wasn't walking good, losing hair, not wanting to eat, very sad looking. I was worried I'd have to make the decision soon. Once I started him routinely on these Zesty Paws, he was noticeably different. Peppy, crying for food and drinking his water like crazy. Happy again. It was such a relief to see this. The only thing I didn't see yet with the Aller-Immune blend is a drop in the excessive licking that my one little boy has. It may just be that I've only just started them on these for about two weeks now. But regardless, I've recommended the product to friend and family with pets that have similar issues. I sincerely suggest everyone look at the products Zesty has and give them a try. It's totally worth it to see the changes it brings to your babies.