Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 40 milligrams of EpiCor, which contains polyphenols, fibers, beta glucans and metabolites for immune support.
- Rich with omega-3 fatty acids from salmon oil—to help skin and coat health.
- Colostrum is a milk with compounds that support immune response.
- Formula is designed to help ease seasonal allergies and hot spots.
- Only takes a few pumps into your dog’s wet or dry food to get the necessary immune and histamine support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Aller-Immune Squares Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$30.97List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Aller-Omega Chew Dog Supplement, 30 Count$22.46Chewy Price$21.34Autoship Price
- PointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.77Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- StrellaLab Allergy Relief with Omega-3 Dog Chews, 120 count$22.79Chewy Price$23.91List Price$21.65Autoship Price
- Finn Multi Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Salmon Oil...||Active: Colostrum 75 mg, Apple Cider Vinegar 40 mg, EpiCor Fermentate (Using Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) 35 mg...||Coconut Glycerin, Tapioca Syrup, Dehydrated Chicken Bone Broth...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Colostrum, EpiCor® Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken||Lamb, Meat||Peanut Butter|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||High-Protein||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
i have a pitbull with lots of allergies! She’s white and back. A few weeks ago she was struggling with her allergies, scratching to the point she was making herself bleed. I came here and bought a bunch of different shampoos and ointments then saw this , figured I would give it a try. Well she loves it and it helped her the first week. I am maybe a month into using this and she doesn’t scratch or lick her paws like she was constantly doing. If you have a pitbull or any dog that suffers with skin issues just give this a try! It’s worth just trying it to see if it helps! I will absolutely be ordering her more just to keep the suffering away. Also I haven’t even used the shampoo yet I tried this first and it worked immediately. Everything has bad and good reviews but you don’t know how it works until you try it. This is definitely worth trying!
dogs wont eat it
Dogs wont eat this or the Aller-Immune Bites that I bought from the same brand. Waste of money
Great product but..
I love this product and will continue to purchase because my dogs love it. But the pump bottle pictured is not the one you will most likely receive. I just pour the bottle into another pump bottle so no biggie but if that isn't your thing I'd make sure you were getting the right bottle.
It truly makes a difference!
BTW: The pumps they used to provide with each bottle were a bust - the easier thing to do is just unscrew the cap and dose with a spoon, anyway. **This "gravy" is not the only thing I give my Shih-tzu/Terrier-type, itchy boy, but it is an important part of his regimen. He gets his itch on as soon as the grass greens up in the Spring, and it's worst in the Dog Days of Summer. We had the misfortune of running out of this for a couple of weeks this Summer, and his misery factor went from like 4 to a 8 almost immediately. Once back on, he was much more comfortable. It honestly helps him quite a bit, and it's EASY! He'll lick his paws if I let him, but this enthusiastic roller-in-the-grass, doesn't have all-over itchies if we use this stuff.
Great product, not correct bottle in image.
Product was fantastic, but I specifically purchase from Chewy to get the pump bottle, as a pump is noted as a measurement. Received the flip top bottle which was a huge disappointment. Would recommend you buy from a place with an accurate image rather than waste your time and be disappointed.
Needs to be fixed
The product itself is good . My dogs enjoy it . I am just very irritated that this product did not come as advertised . There’s no pump and leaks everywhere. The false advertisement of the product is not acceptable. The facts need to be addressed and stop including a picture of a product that does not come as seen. I am sure the pump included would help in wasting less product . Please start incorporating the pump or change your picture. Thanks .
Worked in the first week
I’m so surprised. Pupper has bad allergies (lots of sneezing and itching after walks). I added 1/2 tsp to each meal x2 a day and after 3 days he pretty much stopped licking his paws and such. This is also in conjunction with wiping his face and paws with wipes once he comes inside and that has helped a little with the sneezing. But this really did the trick.
Perfect of my Bubby who has Seasonal/Environmental Allergies
For the longest time I have thought Bubby was allergic to something in the dog food - granted he may still be- but recently I have noticed his itching is more intense when the seasons' change for Spring and Summer, and he seems to itch the most and lick the most on areas that have touched the ground, so his feet, belly (from laying out in the sun), and sometimes his back from when he rolls in the yard, This has been a god-send for him, it has taken almost all of his itchiness away, and I am sure the longer we use it the more that itchiness will disappear. It's simple to use, I have used the Chews version as well and they worked to, but with this one I can just put it on his food, and the other dogs who aren't dealing with allergies aren't thinking Bubby got a treat and they didn't LOL
Works but dog hates it
For the first few days of using this I definitely saw an improvement. My dog wasn't thrilled by it but he begrudgingly ate the food I put it on, and I saw an improvement the very next day, so I can say it works. But four days into it and he's decided he's tired of the taste of this stuff and refuses to eat anything I put it on, even the high-value food.
Awesome for my mixed pack
I have three dogs and all three have different coats. One is a cattle dog, so she has a short but thick double coat. One is a chi mutt with a long coat. My third is a Catahoula mix and has a smooth and short coat but is almost all white and has fair skin. She had itchy skin when I got her. I've been feeding this to them as a split dosage between breakfast and dinner for two weeks now. It had made such a difference in their coats! They were soft before, but this puts a nice cherry on top. My chi mutt has eye allergies and I seem to be always cleaning his face so he doesn't get those nasty tear stains. That has improved substantially. My white Catahoula mix has almost stopped scratching. Plus, they looooove the taste. Definitely recommend.