Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Actively supports your bud’s immune system, skin health, and seasonal allergies.
- Crafted with EpiCor, a yeast fermentate with metabolites.
- Includes salmon oil for a boost of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Quercetin has antioxidants, which promotes normal histamine levels.
- Has a yummy flavor that happens to be formulated with apple cider vinegar, colostrum, and astragalus root powder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Duck Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Native Pet Allergy Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 100 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Bacon & Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Omega Bites Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- StrellaLab Allergy Relief with Omega-3 Dog Chews, 120 count$22.79Chewy Price$23.91List Price$21.65Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-IN-1 Support Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement & Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Colostrum 75 mg, Apple Cider Vinegar 40 mg, EpiCor Fermentate (Using Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) 35 mg...||Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Salmon Oil...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Colostrum, EpiCor® Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Taurine, Qmin+ Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract (Minimum 95% Curcuminoids)...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Peanut Butter||Cheese|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||High-Protein||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
No More Soggy Paws!
My woofer has horrible allergies... daily licking of his paws to a soggy/drenched point. (NO FUN to sit on the couch after he's been there). With using the Aller-Immune, it has really helped curb his need to lick his paws uncontrollably and helped decrease my need to wipe him down so often. Happy to have found this product, I'll take the help wherever I can get it! P.S. For those with picky dogs, Bowser slurps this up- he loves the flavor and thinks he's getting a treat- HUGE PLUS
My two huskies are young and strong and I couldn't be more than happy to make that last. This product improves their health and helps with seasonal allergies. I live in Dominican Republic, a very hot country and I needed something to boost their wellness. The smell is not that good for me as a human but for them is tasty, they can't wait for it every morning. I mix it with their meal, I pour one spoon and they are ready to go for the day.
Wasn't sure how to feel about liquid... but we love it!
Wasn't sure how to feel about liquid... but we love it! One of my dogs chews and licks his paws EVERY NIGHT at bedtime from spring to fall even though he doesn't have any owwies. We (the vet and I) figure it must be some sort of environmental allergy to the grass in our yard. The licking noise drives me crazy at night! I was super excited to try this but apprehensive about the dosing..wasn't sure the liquid would be very convenient, and you have to refrigerate it after opening so that was another thing I didn't know if I liked very much. Anyway, I decided to try putting it in a Kong for him and mixing it with his dry food and some treats. I freeze them for a bit too and he seems to enjoy that, especially with how hot it's been lately. He loves it, it keeps him busy, and it's way easier to give to him than I was thinking it'd be. I worried I was going to have to beg him to take it! The bedtime paw licking has stopped!!!!!! Of course his sister can't be left out so she gets a Kong every day with this inside too. It's good for their skin so I figure it's good for her to be taking too! Only reason for 4 stars is that it needs refrigeration like I mentioned earlier so I don't think it'll be super convenient to bring along if we were to go camping or something like that.
Got this for my younger pup. I wasn’t a very big fan on the smell but he absolutely loves it! I had some concerns about his allergies but he seems to be doing fine since I starting giving him this in his food. He loves it so momma approves!
Hit or miss
My older dog doesn't seem to like this turkey flavor while my younger dog does. So guess it all depends on the dog. As always with this brand the product is quality and the price for size is decent. Usually both my dogs love anything from this brand. I'll try something else as both my dogs love a liquid treat on their kibble.
My dog didn't like it but my sisters dog did!
My dog is a bit picky and she did not like it but my sisters dog has skin allergies and is missing hair here and there so I gave it to her and her dog liked it and is currently using it.
Senior pup loves it
I have a terrier mix with horrible skin allergies. I started adding this supplement to his food and he not only loves the taste, he is finally sleeping well again thanks to not itching all the time!
Dog likes it — I don’t
Docking a star simply if because the bottle is a bad deign. I’m tempted to poor it in something else that has a pump. No matter what I do, the lid and spout are covered in liquid. Perhaps from pressure build up idk. My dog does it like it though.
I… guess it’s fine?
I bought this instead of the treat form because I could control the concentration better. I’m honestly not sure that it’s done anything to help… it makes the food taste good to my dog, which is great, but I think I’ll go back to the less messy/easier to transport treat form during the months when he doesn’t take Apoquel.
Excited to see results
We just started using this for my pup. He has severe grass allergies so we are hoping to see some relief. He loves the product wether put on his food or by itself which is a huge plus!