Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Infusions Allergy & Immune Chicken Flavored Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Each serving contains a 40 mg blend of polyphenols, fibers, beta glucans and metabolites for immune system support.
- Rich with omega-3 fatty acids from salmon oil to help skin and coat health.
- Colostrum is a milk with compounds that support immune response.
- Formula is designed to help ease seasonal allergies and hot spots.
- Simply add this liquid supplement to your dog’s favorite wet or dry food for immune and histamine support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- DealPetLab Co. Omega Pro Wild Alaskan Probiotic Formula Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Aller-Immune Squares Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$15.97Chewy Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Controlled Labs Pets Orange Oximega Fish Oil Skin & Coat Support Smoked Salmon & Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$9.99Chewy Price$25.97List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Pork Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$27.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-IN-1 Support Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement & Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Probiotic Superhero Chews Duck Flavor Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Vibeful Allergy & Immune Support Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Seniorbliss Season Allergy Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Senior Dogs, 60 count$35.99Chewy Price$37.77List Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (Bovine), Apple Cider Vinegar, Dried Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor® Pets)...||Active: Colostrum 75 mg, Apple Cider Vinegar 40 mg, EpiCor Fermentate (Using Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) 35 mg...||Coconut Glycerin, Tapioca Syrup, Dehydrated Chicken Bone Broth...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (Bovine), Dried Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor® Pets), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (Bovine), Dried Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor® Pets), Apple Cider Vinegar...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken||Peanut Butter||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
Our white American Bulldog suffered with terrible food and/or environmental allergies. His skin was itchy, red and inflamed constantly even with the very specific grain free lamb based food. The cost of the Rx food was too high for our budget. We were purchasing the anti itch pills from the vet to try to help control - which it didn't, and was also very expensive. We took a chance on this product, hoping for anything that could help give him some relief. It has worked wonders for him. The incessant scratching stopped almost immediately after adding it to his mealtimes. His skin is no longer red and inflamed or itchy. His coat and skin look so healthy! We will definitely continue buying it.
Unfortunately she did not touch it
I tried everything to get my picky baby to like this..I tried spoon feeding it to her, mixing it with her food, etc. She rejected it every time, it does not smell the best either but she was experiencing some seasonal allergies but we ended up giving it to another dog to try (have not heard back yet if they like it or not) My little girl Gracie is the pickiest child in the world so I am not surprised she did not like it. I am sure it would have been beneficial if she did.
i have a pitbull with lots of allergies! She’s white and back. A few weeks ago she was struggling with her allergies, scratching to the point she was making herself bleed. I came here and bought a bunch of different shampoos and ointments then saw this , figured I would give it a try. Well she loves it and it helped her the first week. I am maybe a month into using this and she doesn’t scratch or lick her paws like she was constantly doing. If you have a pitbull or any dog that suffers with skin issues just give this a try! It’s worth just trying it to see if it helps! I will absolutely be ordering her more just to keep the suffering away. Also I haven’t even used the shampoo yet I tried this first and it worked immediately. Everything has bad and good reviews but you don’t know how it works until you try it. This is definitely worth trying!
dogs wont eat it
Dogs wont eat this or the Aller-Immune Bites that I bought from the same brand. Waste of money
Great product but..
I love this product and will continue to purchase because my dogs love it. But the pump bottle pictured is not the one you will most likely receive. I just pour the bottle into another pump bottle so no biggie but if that isn't your thing I'd make sure you were getting the right bottle.
It truly makes a difference!
BTW: The pumps they used to provide with each bottle were a bust - the easier thing to do is just unscrew the cap and dose with a spoon, anyway. **This "gravy" is not the only thing I give my Shih-tzu/Terrier-type, itchy boy, but it is an important part of his regimen. He gets his itch on as soon as the grass greens up in the Spring, and it's worst in the Dog Days of Summer. We had the misfortune of running out of this for a couple of weeks this Summer, and his misery factor went from like 4 to a 8 almost immediately. Once back on, he was much more comfortable. It honestly helps him quite a bit, and it's EASY! He'll lick his paws if I let him, but this enthusiastic roller-in-the-grass, doesn't have all-over itchies if we use this stuff.
Great product, not correct bottle in image.
Product was fantastic, but I specifically purchase from Chewy to get the pump bottle, as a pump is noted as a measurement. Received the flip top bottle which was a huge disappointment. Would recommend you buy from a place with an accurate image rather than waste your time and be disappointed.
Needs to be fixed
The product itself is good . My dogs enjoy it . I am just very irritated that this product did not come as advertised . There’s no pump and leaks everywhere. The false advertisement of the product is not acceptable. The facts need to be addressed and stop including a picture of a product that does not come as seen. I am sure the pump included would help in wasting less product . Please start incorporating the pump or change your picture. Thanks .
Worked in the first week
I’m so surprised. Pupper has bad allergies (lots of sneezing and itching after walks). I added 1/2 tsp to each meal x2 a day and after 3 days he pretty much stopped licking his paws and such. This is also in conjunction with wiping his face and paws with wipes once he comes inside and that has helped a little with the sneezing. But this really did the trick.
Perfect of my Bubby who has Seasonal/Environmental Allergies
For the longest time I have thought Bubby was allergic to something in the dog food - granted he may still be- but recently I have noticed his itching is more intense when the seasons' change for Spring and Summer, and he seems to itch the most and lick the most on areas that have touched the ground, so his feet, belly (from laying out in the sun), and sometimes his back from when he rolls in the yard, This has been a god-send for him, it has taken almost all of his itchiness away, and I am sure the longer we use it the more that itchiness will disappear. It's simple to use, I have used the Chews version as well and they worked to, but with this one I can just put it on his food, and the other dogs who aren't dealing with allergies aren't thinking Bubby got a treat and they didn't LOL