Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These functional pet supplements that support canine immunity and digestive function, plus it’s formulated for sensitive skin, and may help maintain normal histamine levels for your doggy.
- Features EpiCor, a whole food yeast fermentate that helps support the immune system for your pup.
- Includes colostrum and astragalus root, which may support normal histamine levels and immune response, while omega-3 salmon oil (EPA and DHA fatty acids) supports skin health.
- These tasty chewables contain probiotics (with lactobacillus acidophilus) for normal gut flora and immune system activity support for dogs—large or small!
- With premium ingredients that support digestion, immune function, and seasonal allergies, these chews are great for your adult or senior doggie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Support Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.30Chewy Price$26.99List Price$24.98Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty AllergySupport Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Aller-Immune Bites Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Support+ Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (Bovine), Dried Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor® Pets), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum (Bovine), Dried Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (EpiCor® Pets), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Taurine, Cod Liver Oil...||Turmeric, Licorice Root, EpiCor Fermentate (Made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae)...||Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Salmon Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Peanut Butter||Cheese||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
54 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3014 Customer Reviews
Obsessive licking of paws tamed
Both my dogs have had a spike in itchy paws as of late probably due to summer allergies. Charlie especially started ripping the hair out of his paws and his muzzle became inflamed. These chews caused immediate relief, but have not completely cured him. I am still trying to adapt his diet to cure any potential food related allergies but these really have made a huge difference in both our pups. Charlie was not himself before: less engaging, no more bone chewing, and not sleeping well. Now he still licks occasionally but he is back to himself after several weeks on this supplement.
DID NOT WORK AT ALL
I bought this product by reading reviews. This product performed poorly for my chihuahua mix. Figured I would give it a try in hopes of saving from extreme veterinarian bills but that didn't happen. For the price I paid for this product I could of used for the medication my pup is now on. Word of advice don't always believe all the reviews, not all dogs are the same. Very disappointed once again on a product I purchased and literally wasted my money.
No More Allergy Shots!!
My pittie boy gets terrible skin breakouts & last summer he had to have Cytopoint injections almost every month to keep his outbreaks under control. I found these last fall & this summer, we only had one major outbreak & we were able to get it under control with antibiotics & steroids - still no Cytopoint!! Very satisfied with the results of the product & he loves getting his vitamins every morning!
Still licking their paws
We used half of the jar and not seeing any relief for my pups. They are still licking their paws. They both like them and I'm not having any problem giving them two each per day. I have also cut out all chicken from their diets. So frustrating to see them licking all day. One dog takes Apoquel too. I'm ready to stop that too. Such an expensive pill for no results.
Peanut Butter flavor worked for our pup!
The PB flavor worked well for our doggo, but his food is lamb as well and developed an allergy to it, so we won't be able to use these sadly. I should have stuck with the peanut butter flavor because they really seemed to help him.
These chews have helped my German Shepherd/Lab quite a bit. I chose these after the vet wanted to do allergy tests and prescription meds, which I really didn't want to do. I would have given five stars, but he still scratches and chews at times. It took about two weeks to see improvement. I will continue to buy these for Tucker.
My dogs have struggled with allergies since I rescued them. I have them on limited ingredient food and I use anti-itch shampoo, but they still scratch and lick. I tried the Aller-Immune Bites about three years ago and they’ve helped immensely! I can’t say they are 100% itch free, but I would rate it 85-90% better-only because environmental elements vary. One of my dogs is very selective with her treats and she will eat these. If your fur-baby has pink fur from licking, or scratches quite a bit, I highly recommend trying Aller-Immune Bites, both of you will sleep better.
These are fantastic!
My 35 pound dog began licking his paws often everyday and after doing some research I saw that it could be linked to gut health or allergies so I decided to try these bites. The lamb flavor smells horrible but my dog loves them and they are effective. I give him 2 bites per day as the container directs for his weight and there was been a significant decrease in the paw licking. I didn’t buy another container right away after running out and the intense paw licking returned within a week but went away again within a few days of giving him these everyday. Highly recommend!
My dog was always itching and eating grass. I decided to get these to see if they would help and I am so glad I did. My dog is no longer itching and not eat grass! And he coat looks shiny and better then ever!
This works amazingly well for my pitbull mix girl that seems to be allergic to the whole outdoors. She deals with seasonal allergies and dry skin in the winter. These chews help with both, but work best for the outdoor allergies. I have to use the suggested dose for her weight and keep up on it daily like a medication or it doesn't keep allergies at bay. But when I stick to it they help her so much. I highly recommend. Follow instructions and stick to it like medication! You won't be sorry.