Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites are chewable supplements with paw-some ingredients to support your dog's immunity.
- Contains EpiCor, a natural yeast fermentate consists of metabolites to support the canine immune system.
- This doggy supplement features DE111 to support gut flora and immune system function.
- These chewables include Fish Oil to provide Omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA to provide skin support.
- Made with premium ingredients that support digestion, immune function, and seasonal allergies, these chews are great for your adult or senior doggie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Aller-Immune Bites Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Native Pet Allergy Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 100 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Bacon & Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Colostrum, Dried Fermentate, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Colostrum, EpiCor® Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Taurine, Qmin+ Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract (Minimum 95% Curcuminoids)...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin|
|Food Flavor||Bison, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Peanut Butter||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Cheese|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
This is a good product so far I thought it would help more with the allergies from outside his eyes get red and his nose runs but it didn’t, he does like the taste of them!
Healthy but not a favorite
Snoopy doesn't like this one too much. I know it's healthy but he spits this out a few times before finally eating them. Thinking it could be the Bison flavor.
What a Difference
I gave these chews to my little Corgi who was sneezing and scratching his ears and had watery eyes too often for me to be comfortable. I tried these and within just a few days I saw a noticeable difference. Now he just eats it out of my hand. Love Zesty Paws!
Great, but a risky flavor!
These chews are great and so beneficial! My pitbull has allergies that cause yeast infection like rashes in her toes and ears, tiny hairless circles (hair loss), and she constantly licks her paws and flops her ears. These chews have helped her feel more energized, playful, and she has a silkier cost after just 1 week. She still licks her paws but not as aggressively, I'm hoping that stops with time. ---BUT--- just like other reviews, bison flavor is a hit or miss!! She liked it the first day, but hated it after. We have to put peanut butter on each bite to get her to take it. It's fine but I do wish I just got the PB one instead lol. She's had them before but the bison kind had better reviews pertained to solving similar issues, so I tried it. Hope this helps!!
Can Already See A Difference!
We purchased these on Black Friday for our American bulldog mix. He has very sensitive skin and lots of allergies that cause him to itch and turn pink. We have been giving him 2 to 3 of these vitamins every day since December 1 and his skin has gotten whiter and is not dry, and his coat is extremely soft! He is no longer itching as much or chewing on his feet. I will definitely be buying many more of these for years to come!
I saw no change in my dog's licking and chewing after using this product for several weeks.
These supplements are great, both of my dogs love them and their allergies seem to be kept at bay. They are much less itchy and sneezy.
Took a few weeks
Helped with her itching. so much. Better way to treat itchy or not. She was moderately itcy. Now she itches still but a lot less
Helped with itching
My pit bull gets very itchy at certain times of the year. He has always had sensitive skin and scratches and chews on himself trying to feel better. I tried these chewy treats and they really seem to help a lot. I switch up the flavors every once in a while so he doesn't get bored with them. I keep these on auto ship so obviously I approve of the product. If you have an itchy dog try these out.
Great for auto-immune issues
I've been giving my dog Zesty Paws Aller-Immune bites for several years now to control his auto-immune issues. He particularly breaks out in rashes and has some flakey skin on his nose. It doesn't completely solve his auto-immune issues, but I do notice it greatly reduces his rashes and helps with his nose some. Overall, this is a great product!