Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These delicious premium chewables can help dogs with normal stress, nervousness, and hyperactivity to help them stay calm, comfy, happy, and at ease!
- Every chew contains Suntheanine, a clinically studied and super premium form of L-Theanine that helps promote a sense of relaxation and calmness for your pup.
- Each chew also includes sensoril ashwagandha, an advanced, clinically studied form of ashwagandha that promotes relaxation from external stressors for any small, medium, or large dog.
- Calming Bites help support dogs with normal stress, plus nervous and hyperactive behavior for storms, car rides, firework displays, and more.
- Crafted with great ingredients, including valerian root, organic hemp seed powder, organic passionflower, magnesium citrate, L-tryptophan, and organic ginger root for additional calming support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$15.97Chewy Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Calming OraStix Peppermint Flavored Dental Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 12-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Hemp Calming Max Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90-count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.80Chewy Price$32.97List Price$27.36Autoship Price
- DealVetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$31.97Chewy Price$30.37Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealPawfy Calming Turkey Flavor Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.00Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Proprietary Relaxation Blend (Valerian Root...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Unflavored||Liver|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2650 Customer Reviews
Worked for our dog
We recently took our dog off his everyday medication and switched to this! I believe it has helped our dog because 1.we have a behavior modification program in place 2.we have him on the purinapro calm and balanced hard food & the calming care packets 3.we use the ThunderEase Calming collar! If you have an extremely anxious dog consult with your vet before trying any new behavior product! What works for one doesn't work for all!
Didn't work like I had hoped
My dog has anxiety and is on medication but sometimes when new people are around or he is traveling we need just a little extra help for those hard days. My dog is a huge peanut butter fan but did not like eating these. He would take them crushed on his food. I have been using as the instru tons say and it had not seemed to help and we typically wait up to an hour for it to kick in. Wish they had helped my guy like it worked for others
item may be good but wouldn’t know
Sadly my Dane won’t go near them. I have wrapped them even in his favorite cheese and ham and he will spit them right out but eat the coverings. They may be an okay product but we won’t ever know sadly. Will keep exploring my options!
have no idea if it works
Both of my dogs refuse to even taste or lick it. I wanted to have these around in case of anything stressful like Fourth of July fireworks, fire alarms, long car rides, or any situations. But there is no point when they refuse to even take a bite. And I definitely don’t want to be shoving it down their throats during a stressful situation for them. I always cross my fingers hoping they’d try any of these supplements or vitamins for their health or calming situations but unfortunately my picky dogs refuse them all. :(
Zesty Paws Calming Chews
I was very disappointed. I wanted the calming chews for my 2 Labs that get nervous and whine in certain situations, like car rides. I conveyed this to the people at the company and tried it. One lab got more jittery and paranoid and the other showed no affect. I followed directions but the results were not good.
wish it helped
I believe this is a great supplement in helping pups feel calm and less stressed, however, our 4 month old has the opposite effect. He goes to town after taking it! Lol just like medications and supplements for human, we all react to the same thing differently. And unfortunately this is our case. But apparently it tastes really good, he loves it. I would recommend for anyone to try, you just never know.
Not very calming IMO
After giving these to my 15m old blue nose pit for a few days, in hopes to help his separation anxiety, we found this to make it worse and even make him mean. We cannot give these to him anymore for fear he will get too vicious.
Less expensive than CBD oil for dogs
I use this product for both dogs. One dog is quite anxious all of the time regardless of what is going on. I put it in her food twice a day. The other dog is deathly afraid of thunderstorms, I try to be prepared for weather changes, in advance, and give them to her. It helps her get through the storms.
Can't get past one taste
We can't get our boy to eat these, no matter what we do. Tried crumbling it, cutting it, etc. He smells it, and walks away backwards. He is absolutely repulsed by this. Perplexing and so disappointing.
Prompt receipt of orders.
I hate to single out one item when expressing satisfaction. The promptness of receiving orders is amazing. Never disappointed.