Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allergy & Immune Support - Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites are soft chews with premium ingredients that support your pet's immune system to keep them feelin' zesty.
- Hemp-Enhanced Chews – Aller-Immune Bites include Hemp Seed, which provides a source of Stearidonic acid (SDA), a precursor to long-chain fatty acids and may support immune function for canine pets.
- Features Qmin+ Curcumin & BioPerine - At 100 mg per soft chew, Qmin+ is standardized to 95% curcuminoids to support liver function for your pup, while BioPerine may help with curcumin absorption.
- Includes Wellmune for Pets - Each chewable also features Wellmune for Pets, a clinically studied form of beta glucan that supports the immune system for your canine companion.
- Paw-some Ingredients - These chews also include Taurine, Quercetin Dihydrate, Cod Liver Fish Oil, Vitamin C, and Ginger Root to support immune function, and may help maintain normal histamine levels.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Aller-Immune Squares Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Aller-Immune Bites Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- StrellaLab Allergy Relief with Omega-3 Dog Chews, 120 count$17.57Chewy Price$23.91List Price$16.69Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune OraStix Peppermint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 12 count$13.97Chewy Price$13.27Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Bacon & Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Taurine, Qmin+ Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract (Minimum 95% Curcuminoids)...||Active Ingredients: Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate, Apple Cider Vinegar...||Colostrum, EpiCor® Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Apple Cider Vinegar...||Active: Colostrum 75 mg, Apple Cider Vinegar 40 mg, EpiCor Fermentate (Using Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) 35 mg...||Colostrum, EpiCor Fermentate (Made Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Salmon Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Allergy Relief, Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Cheese||Lamb, Meat||Peanut Butter||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||High-Protein||High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
195 Customer Reviews
All three disapprove
Now, Papi and Buttons are picky eater; but Amy will basically eat anything. She did not like these. I try to read the reviews before I purchase an item to get a feel for whether or not it will be a go, not necessarily to make up my mind because I take a bunch of different product measurements before I choose; however I need stuff to measure by. But, cheese is not a flavor my fur kids will eat, I thought maybe quite possible because they like real cheese but cheese flavoring is a big no for my kids.
Will keep buying these great for allergies and skin problems.
Excellent for mild allergies
I have two dogs - one with severe allergies that requires daily apoquel, occasional cytopoint injections, and a prescription hypoallergenic food. These chews had no effect on him, which honestly didn't surprise me. My other dog has much more mild allergies that just consist of him getting itchy, dry skin. These chews have completely changed his skin! He no longer itches, doesn't need medicated baths, and seems perfectly comfortable and content when he gets them. I would highly recommend these chews for less severe allergy dogs.
Terrier No Like
Three out of my four dogs will eat this, my terrier, Whiskers, has to be coerced into eating her treat.
wish chewy offered small sample packs. My picky eater didnt like them and im out 30+ dollars with no relief for my pet.
Hoped for more positive results
Itching and hotspots have continued after a month of giving. Bax has terrible allergies all year long. Hoping this cold replace apaquel since he is building a tolerance to the medication. He has tried both aller immune bites. Hemp helps calm him skin still irritated. Second dog hates the taste.
My dogs love them
My dogs love eating these. They think that they're just getting snacks when in reality they're eating supplements that help them!
Zesty Paws for Allergy support
My Bernedoodle had started licking her paws during the past month. She would not leave them alone. I tried spraying them with a dog spray made to help with itching, but she would still lick them. I decided to try Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites to see if that helped. I could not believe that after taking this supplement for only a couple of weeks, all the licking stopped! She is still taking the supplements twice a day, and so far we are having no problems with the itchiness at all. I am thrilled!
While I haven't noticed anything drastic, my dogs do seem to scratch less after we started using these supplements. Unfortunately, Zesty Paws seems to frequently change the look and/or formula of their products, and my little Baby will no longer eat these. She actually sees me grab the container and she runs away. Mr. Biggy doesn't mind (he eats almost everything), but he's not the one in most need of allergy/immune support. Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing again.
Must taste bad
I got these for my Great Pyrenees mix who has allergies. I’m not sure they’re helping as much as the anti-allergens version of the same brand. The biggest issue is that they must taste bad because my dog spits them out. I crumble the treats up and sprinkle them in his food, but he spits out the bigger pieces.