Zesty Paws Hip & Joint Mobility Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For premium hip & joint support, Mobility Bites are pawsome chewables with ingredients (including a Glucosamine Chondroitin combo) that support joint health for small, medium, and large breed dogs.
- Each chew features OptiMSM, a premium form of MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) that undergoes a purifying distillation process to help your dog flex her muscles.
- These functional doggie supplements have Glucosamine HCl (Hydrochloride) to help maintain the health and lubrication, plus resiliency and flexibility of joints and connective tissue.
- Each chew also includes Chondroitin Sulfate, a compound that supports normal healthy cartilage, connective tissue, and joint function to relieve your mind by helping care for your adult and senior canine pets.
- Another strength of this chewable functional formula is the added Vitamin C and Vitamin E for antioxidant support, so treat your pup to these extra paw-some ingredients today!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZesty Paws Mobility Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Advanced Hip + Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Advanced Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$31.95Chewy Price$30.35Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Glucosamine for Dogs Peanut Butter Advanced Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid & CoQ10, Premium Dog Glucosamine, 225 count$33.97Chewy Price$40.49List Price$32.27Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Vet Strength Mobility Bites Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Beef Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)...||Other: Palm Fruit Oil, Oat Flour, Rice Flour...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus), Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Qmin Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Hemp Seed Powder, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2146 Customer Reviews
Not Doggie Approved!
I bought these for a senior dog who we just adopted, and planned to start giving them to our other 2 seniors as well. My dogs are NOT picky eaters, and will eat anything you put in front of them… I first offered these as a treat, and none of them would accept them. We then tried adding them to their dinner, and even put “gravy” broth on top. All 3 picked them out and spit them on the floor. They’re super crumbly, so I thought I’d just crumble them and mix them in with the kibble and broth- they smell like a meat flavored treat! I ended up wasting all of their dinners and having to make new servings. None of them would eat their food! I’ve never seen anything like it- my dogs eat plain pills in their food- they don’t even taste their kibble normally. Even my little special needs dog who inhales anything remotely edible wouldn’t even taste the crumbles. One tiny lick and she shook her head and spit the crumb out. I’m super bummed, was hoping these might be a good, quick option for a nutrition boost. Definite NO for our pack. Not sure if it’s a bad batch, or if they just don’t like something in them, but I’ve never seen anything like it with our dogs. We wasted 12 cups of food and a bunch of these supplements tonight.
Still have not found a supplement that works like advertised. Need to see improvement with the first container to get me to purchase a second container. These supplements are not cheap. Need to see something that shows its working and I would buy again.
Does the job
Our unexpectedly large rescue puppy started limping in the front legs at 8 months. A couple of vet bills later and it's tentatively diagnosed as growing pains that will stop when he's done growing. In the meantime, the vet suggested a joint supplement to support the joints (the limp seemed to be coming from the shoulders of all places). I can't say that they're working a miracle as the limp comes and goes with growth spurts, but it's not causing harm and he likes the extra treat with his meals.
A mobility supplement my dog will eat!
My older dog refused to eat traditional cosaquin/dasaquin chews but this product and their flavors really suits him! I add them to his meals or give them as one-off treats.
Our doggies love them. They are doxies and need support for any back issues since they're long pups. They love the mobility bites as bedtime treats.
Works well for large dogs
I have a large dog and the mobility bites help him to stay more active without pulling muscles in his legs.
Ask the vet
What’s wrong with people don’t they realize they’re not for puppies they’re for dogs who have arthritis for older dogs I would not give this to my puppy I will give it to my dog though it works great I will definitely ask a vet if I give a puppy anything.
Works wonders. My Abby can move more freely. She can get up the two stairs from the backyard now.
I got these for a rescue pet that is around 16 or so years old. He wasn’t getting around really well and has become unsteady on his feet. I have been giving him these for maybe a week and today he was running around the house! He hasn’t had zoomies in a long time and today he did again!
My picky dog likes these and they seem to be helping with her hip.