Zesty Paws Hip & Joint Mobility Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For premium hip & joint support, Mobility Bites are pawsome chewables with ingredients (including a Glucosamine Chondroitin combo) that support joint health for small, medium, and large breed dogs.
- Each chew features OptiMSM, a premium form of MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) that undergoes a purifying distillation process to help your dog flex her muscles.
- These functional doggie supplements have Glucosamine HCl (Hydrochloride) to help maintain the health and lubrication, plus resiliency and flexibility of joints and connective tissue.
- Each chew also includes Chondroitin Sulfate, a compound that supports normal healthy cartilage, connective tissue, and joint function to relieve your mind by helping care for your adult and senior canine pets.
- Another strength of this chewable functional formula is the added Vitamin C and Vitamin E for antioxidant support, so treat your pup to these extra paw-some ingredients today!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetHonesty Advanced Hip + Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.94Chewy Price$51.24Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.81Chewy Price$31.95List Price$28.32Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Mobility Bites Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)...||Other: Palm Fruit Oil, Oat Flour, Rice Flour...||Glucosamine (Shellfish), Green Lipped Mussel, OptiMSM...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl, Optimsm (Methylsulfonylmethane), Organic Hemp Seed Powder...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Qmin Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2138 Customer Reviews
Does the job
Our unexpectedly large rescue puppy started limping in the front legs at 8 months. A couple of vet bills later and it's tentatively diagnosed as growing pains that will stop when he's done growing. In the meantime, the vet suggested a joint supplement to support the joints (the limp seemed to be coming from the shoulders of all places). I can't say that they're working a miracle as the limp comes and goes with growth spurts, but it's not causing harm and he likes the extra treat with his meals.
Ask the vet
What’s wrong with people don’t they realize they’re not for puppies they’re for dogs who have arthritis for older dogs I would not give this to my puppy I will give it to my dog though it works great I will definitely ask a vet if I give a puppy anything.
I got these for a rescue pet that is around 16 or so years old. He wasn’t getting around really well and has become unsteady on his feet. I have been giving him these for maybe a week and today he was running around the house! He hasn’t had zoomies in a long time and today he did again!
These have been so helpful!
When I first adopted my Pit mix (he was 3 years old at the time) from the shelter, I noticed he would sometimes lift his back right leg and hop. I wasn't entirely sure why but during his first visit to the vet, the Dr explained the paperwork he came with. According to his papers, at some point he tore his CCL (equivalent to our ACL) and due to this issue he would need to be on some hip and joint supplements. This was the reason he would lift that leg and hop. So since that time at the vet, he's been getting 2 of these chews per day. I buy the duck flavor and he thinks it's a treat. There was a time where I ran out and he wasn't getting these supplements, I definitely noticed a difference - he wasn't moving around as easily and would hop every once in a while. So I make sure he gets 2 of these with his breakfast every morning.
Not recommended by my vet
I have been giving my pup this supplement for months, but my vet told me today that it's not recommended. For context, I have a young mini Aussie who is very active and today he started limping so I talked to my vet and the topic of joint supplements came up. When I told my vet I am giving my pup this, she explained that the ingredients of this are not quite the right amount. I understand that it is just a recommendation. However, I recall that when I first received this product, the box came dented and the seal was broken. Chewy did a stellar job and sent me a replacement. The second box was also dented while the seal was intact. My pup seemed to like the smell and had scratched the box so I didn't want to return it and decided to give it a try. Now after speaking to my vet, I probably won't buy this one again.
Pup won't touch 'em
Thought I'd add these to my Springer's diet as he is approaching middle age, but he won't take them. I offered as a treat for tricks, nope. I hid them in a puzzle toy with kibble, ate everything but. Tried mixing them into his food bowl, found them set next to the empty bowl when he was done. He'll eat the peanut butter calming bites, so I don't know what it is with these, but he wants nothing to do with them.
DOG WITH ARTHRITIS
My dog is 6 and a half golden doodle was recently diagnosed with arthritis. She was limping for over a month. One of my friends recommended these supplements and they have transformed my dog into a puppy again. She hasn’t limped in weeks and is so happy.
My 10-year-old pug was starting to limp and walk slowly during our daily walks. She also stopped jumping up on the couch. I’ve been giving her these supplements for about 2 1/2 weeks and she’s once again walking normally during our daily walks and has even began jumping back up on the couches.
Taste is acceptable
I have a very fussy dog, turns her nose up at just about everything except Greenies. I started tossing 1 tablet to her with some few treats, she was a little hesitant at first, but readily accepted them after 2-3 times. So I'm very happy about that. Can't tell you if I've seen a difference in her arthritis yet, but its still early. I will continue to give this to her.
Buy peanut butter
These things smell terrible. Dog won't eat them unless I spread peanut butter all over it. Maybe a different flavor woulld be better. Will look for alternativeflavor or brand next time.