Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These premium functional chewable supplements help dogs with nervous, tense and anxious behaviors to stay calm and comfortable.
- Each tasty square features an advanced form of ashwagandha that provides your canine with clinically studied support for relaxation from external stressors.
- If your dog's behavior is hyperactive, these tasty chews can aid composure to keep them calm and quiet.
- Whether it’s a thunderstorm, fireworks, car rides, travel, parks or separation anxiety, these delicious pet treats promote a sense of relaxation from normal stressful moments.
- Dogs love the deliciously good smoked chicken flavor in these chewable bites, and you'll love the benefits they provide for your buddy's behavior. A win-win!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Calming OraStix Peppermint Flavored Dental Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 12-oz bag$13.97Chewy Price$13.27Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- GoodGood Calming Dog Supplement Chews, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
212 Customer Reviews
Zesty Paws Calming Squares
This is the 3rd or 4th time I have ordered these for my dog. She loves them and they really help with her anxiety. The bag I just received with this last order is horrible, they are all burnt and crispy. My dog doesn't want anything to do with them. I'm very disappointed. Now I need to find something else.
these are amazing!
Usually my dog will take calming treats once, and then never again, not even if I hide them in other food or treats. He loves these, and they work! He’s been so much more relaxed when I take him to the groomer or vet. He even walked in and jumped up on the table at the groomer- which is is huge improvement from me literally dragging or having to pick up his 85 lb butt. I cannot recommend these enough!
Perfect for anxious dogs
My pup has a hard time with fireworks and thunderstorms and normally I wrap her in her thunder shirt and let her sooth herself. However, with these I gave her a half dose before the fireworks on 4th of July and she slept right through them. I wish I had these years ago!
not what expected
Not to pleased with these unfortunate. These were some of the only “calming” treats I found without hemp or cbd. But they contain so much melatonin even one for my growing pup he just goes to sleep. Or they do nothing at all there is no inbetween which is very disappointing.
Pup loves them
My pup gets anxious when we travel so I bought these to give to him to help calm him. The package says they work best when given daily so I give them to my pup as his “bedtime treats”. He’s 50lbs and is allowed 3 squares a day so when we travel he gets half in the morning and half in the evening, works great at reducing his anxiety!
Survived the 4th!
I have two rescues that do not like fireworks, thunder and the like. We live close to the rose bowl and fireworks are beautiful but loud. And neighbors like to compete with their own fireworks. These “Calming Squares “ really worked. I’m so happy I got them.
I gave these to my dog to calm him due to the thunderstorms. They didn't even phase him. Very disappointed.
Not for all dogs
I have a wolf dog pup that is 5 months old that weighs 60 lbs. He is allergic to grain and chicken. I had bought these prior to knowing about his allergy which made his fur coat fall drastically. Now I give this 3 stars because my sister has a miniature poodle and it actually works to calm him. He gets the shakes when he is anxious around my big puppy. My sister ended up buying a different flavor of these because her miniature poodle is picky and doesn’t like chicken. I actually give these away to a customer’s dogs at work with the owners permission and dogs are happy for a calming treat. These work! Just not for every dog.
frisky adult puppy
When I rescued my Valley Bulldog I was told he was 2. Vet said no way he was over 8 mos. So as his teeth grew and his puppy play biting kept going, I I knew I needed to get him calm. ASAP! My dad accidentally had his dogs order sent to my house because I used to take care of my moms westie so he sent food. Thank the good Lord!!!!! These are a true puppy miracle! Just a 1/4 of a square and playtime doesn’t end in bites and bruises. He’s the sweetest dog just a bit calmer! And at night, no whimpering in his cage. He loves the flavor! My sweet hyper 65lb piggy!
My dog loves them and they help her with rain and storm anxiety.