Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- For premium hip & joint support, Mobility Bites are pawsome chewables with ingredients (including a Glucosamine Chondroitin combo) that support joint health for small, medium, and large breed dogs.
- Each chew features OptiMSM, a premium form of MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) that undergoes a purifying distillation process to help your dog flex her muscles.
- These functional doggie supplements have Glucosamine HCl (Hydrochloride) to help maintain the health and lubrication, plus resiliency and flexibility of joints and connective tissue.
- Each chew also includes Chondroitin Sulfate, a compound that supports normal healthy cartilage, connective tissue, and joint function to relieve your mind by helping care for your adult and senior canine pets.
- Another strength of this chewable functional formula is the added Vitamin C and Vitamin E for antioxidant support, so treat your pup to these extra paw-some ingredients today!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCl, OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Flaxseed ...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM, Flaxseed...||Glucosamine (Shellfish), Green Lipped Mussel, OptiMSM...||Glucosamine HCl (Vegetable), Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM), Proprietary Antioxidant Blend (Vitamin C [Ascorbic Acid]...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl, Optimsm (Methylsulfonylmethane), Organic Hemp Seed Powder...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Bison, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
213 Customer Reviews
0 of 5 Dogs Would Eat Them
For some dogs, these may be great! But zero of our five dogs (three Pomeranians and two Pembroke Welsh Corgis) would eat them. They sniffed them, then left them. And they love bacon! Anything bacon. Thought these would be a slam dunk. The eldest Pom (10 years old) ate one the first night but backed away from them the next nights. Now stuck with a jar of unliked suppliments. Maybe I can donate them to a local rescue.
Just doesn’t like
My 1 1/2 year old mix pup needed some help on the joint and tendon side of things after partly tearing her ACL and if I can get her to eat it she seems to do better…. But getting her to eat this is like trying to mediate her it’s become such a hassle to try and get her to ingest it I am about over it!
Mobility Bites - Bacon flavor
I had purchased a different flavor (Lamb) at a local store, then I found Mobility Bites on Chewy. I decided to order two of the Bacon Flavor. My dogs don't really care for the flavor. The smell is overwhelming. I have to wrap it in wet food to get them to take it. Next time, I will go back to the Lamb. I am still hoping for results for my three small dogs.
My dog , Jozi , a Shiba Inu. Shes usually not to picky would not eat them. So they are very easy to break up and mix with her wet food so that's what I do , it only been a week so we wait and see if thy help .
Working on dog
After a month, dog is showing improvement. Bacon smells way better than duck flavor
Tasty and healthy treats
My vet recommended my dogs get some supplements for hips and joints. These work very well and my dogs love the available flavors!!
These bites are so easy to break, crumble and sprinkle on Panda’s food. It’s been about 10 days and I’m noticing improvement in his mobility. I couldn’t be happier!
Comfort for my fur baby
I have noticed a marked improvement in my dog’s mobility since starting her on these chews. She thinks they’re yummy, so it’s easy to give them. I think she is more comfortable since starting on these chews. I highly recommend them.
Purchased for my shepard, he will eat anything offered to him but these! Have to cover up every one I give him, literally turns his head away. Haven't seen any help with mobility yet but it's only been a couple of weeks
My dog hates them
My Shih-poo will eat almost anything but she hates these!!