Zesty Paws Multivitamin 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 8-in-1 Bites are a multifunctional soft chew supplement that support 8 areas of dog functional wellness for any small, medium, and large breed.
- Features OptiMSM (MSM) and a Glucosamine Chondroitin duo to support hips and joints, plus Cod Liver Fish Oil and a proprietary multivitamin blend to support canine performance and mobility.
- Includes a probiotic and gut health blend (with Amylase & Bromelain) for occasional gastric digestive distress (constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating), and vitamin C to support immune function.
- Vitamins C and E provide antioxidants for free radical support, while CoQ10, B12, and cod liver oil maintain liver and cognitive function for dogs.
- The Vitamin E, B Complex vitamins (including Biotin), and Fish Oil (with EPA & DHA fatty acids) support skin moisture to avoid dry skin, along with cardiovascular health.
Note: This item used to be known as Zesty Paws Core Elements Everyday Vitality 5-in-1 Bites.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Ancient Elements 8-in-1 Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$53.94Chewy Price$51.24Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Hemp Elements 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- PetHonesty 10-for-1 Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$57.98Chewy Price$55.08Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 180 count$75.94Chewy Price$72.14Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty 10-for-1 Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Beef Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients:Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Cod Liver Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®)...||Active Ingredients: Psyllium, Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Proprietary Multifunctional Blend (Ceylon Cinnamon...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Active Ingredients: Fully Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Organic Turmeric, Turmeric Extract...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine 400 Mg, Psyllium Husk 225 Mg, Pumpkin 220 Mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Heart Care...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
65 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3160 Customer Reviews
Just okay, not for us
I purchased these 3 months ago and wanted to give it plenty of time before reviewing. I am not saying this product isn't good, but it's just not for us. I've tried for 3 months but my dog Jack just isn't at all interested in these. He has eaten very few of them when offered, he mostly turns away, which isn't like him. That said, if I crumble a half of one into his food he does eat it but I do not crumble in a whole one as I do not want him to decide not to eat his food because of this. I decided we tried long enough and will be moving on to a different product for him to try.
My Labs love them.
My labs love this& any time it's coat change time or we will be visiting other pets I add one to the day to help insure they are in tip top shape. (I prob would not recommend to dogs smaller then 9pds and they are bigger then a quarter and as thick as a onion ring-can be hard for a little mouth to eat&chew.)
Seems to be doing well.
I purchased these as a supplement based off our vets recommendation to start joint care early. My pup is a bit overweight and had a previous injury so proper care is important. I love that these are desirable to her like a treat. No over powering smell and she thinks she is getting something special allowing me to take the best care of her body. We've been using these for less than a month so I know it takes time to notice a difference but I would recommend so far.
Abigail's vet recommend I add a multi-vitamin to her diet. She is very fussy when taking pills. Finally tried one with chicken and she enjoys her morning dose.
My two dogs don't touch it
Thought this would be helpful for my two Jack Russell terriers but neither would touch it. I even make this into powders and put on their food. They walked away and didn't touch the food. :( Didn't expect that.
Hard to dose
My dogs take these with no problem, but the product comes in many pieces, making it hard to figure out dosing. With 2 dogs, each should get 2 a day. The bites are mostly broken, so I have to estimate how many pieces each one should get. Will not repurchase.
quick and easy
I had a hard time with the website but I called the customer service and in just a few seconds, she had me up and running. Not only that, but the products are much less expensive at Chewy. I'm an advocate!
Thought this would be great and would prevent the dogs from itching and not have an issue with eating grass. No such luck. Will not buy these again and have already changed my auto shipment to reflect getting Pawfy probiotic which has a high rating. I have one dog that is picky eating this chew and she has never been a picky dog.
She loves them!
I buy Zesty Paws 8 in 1 vitamins for my Great Dane. They are so good for her and she loves them. I get the chicken flavored; she thinks she's getting treats!
I give one of these a day with my dog’s breakfast meal. She always eats this first before she eats the rest of her dog food!