Zesty Paws Omega Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These delicious chewables provide Omega 3 fatty acids (with EPA and DHA) and vitamins C and E to support skin health.
- Features AlaskOmega Fish Oil, an amazing sustainably sourced fish oil provides Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) to support skin health and normal moisture for your dog.
- Promotes healthy skin moisture content and has a tasty flavor for dogs with a "yucky taste allergy" to keep your pet itching for more!
- Includes Vitamins C & E, Zinc, Biotin, and Cod Liver Fish Oil to provide additional coat of armor for skin health support for your doggy.
- Contains Alaskan Fish Oil and Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), a powerful antioxidant that protects pets against free radical damage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- DealPet Honesty Skin Health Omega Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
- StrellaLab Fish Oil DHA + EPA Omega-3 Soft Chews Dog Skin & Coat Supplement, 180 count$23.91Chewy Price$29.91List Price$22.71Autoship Price
- PawMedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-IN-1 Support Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement & Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealPawfy Probiotic Chicken Flavor Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.00Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Aller-Immune Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pea Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Tapioca Flour...||Pea Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Tapioca Flour...||Active Ingredients: Schizochytrium sp. Algae (DHAgold®), Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Salmon Oil...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Powder, Fish Oil, Schizochytrium sp. Algae (DHAgold®)...||Other Ingredients: Salmon, Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
338 Customer Reviews
My dog was itching from flakes and dry skin due to winter coming I'm sure. Decided to try these and within a week he has not itched at all. Don't notice any dry skin flakes. His coat looks shinny and so soft. Plus he loves them!
Very happy customer
These chews worked perfect for my dogs dry skin and stopping my other dog from biting her nails. I was very happy that they did just what they were advertised to do and both dogs like both flavors. I am a happy camper!
Works fast and arrived quickly
We started my 20 pound terrier on these , because her nose was getting crusty and dry. We slowly introduced her to these using halves of these bites. She was hesitant at first by taking tiny bites . Once she worked her way to the whole thing she still took smaller nibbles and they broke easily . But she eats them and they seem to be working for her and arrived quickly
Actually worked for my dog
I was skeptical, but willing to try anything. My dog has been suffering severe dry skin. Scratching herself on the furniture, rugs, grass, anything she could rub against. She's been taking 2 a day for 2 weeks now and we have seen great improvement. Her skin is not nearly as flaky and she rarely scratches anymore. Like I said, totally skeptical, but they seem to be working. I would recommend.
Didn't work too well for us
I started both our dogs (55 lb shepherd/husky mix and 60 lb rough collie) on these just about 3 months ago and have faithfully made sure they both get 2 a day since then. If it's made any significant improvement in their coats, I haven't been able to tell. My collie's dry skin flakiness has subsided, but that also coincided with her spring grooming and a deep conditioning, plus the end of winter, so I'm not too sure I can attribute it to these supplements. Their fur is not any softer or shinier, they still scratch about the same amount, they still shed plenty (wasn't really expecting much change there). They both seem to like the taste well enough, and our collie is incredibly picky - though she does require it to be crumbled into her food and won't eat it whole. All in all, we gave it a fair shake, but probably going to try a new brand after this. Feels like we were paying for some very expensive daily treats instead of supplements.
Montana loves them.
He retrieves, we give him a small treat. I mean small - we break the Omega bites into 3 pieces. He also has nice shiny coat.
used with zesty paws immune health chews and so far completely satisfied with results. Takes a little prompting to get them eaten but after 40 or more mutts in my lifetime that had almost no skin or immune problems and would eat about anything! it is worth it with my first and last so called pure bread beauty!
Dried out/changed ingredients?
These were great and were really helping my pups skin. We have been using them for about 6 months until we received our January batch and they were dried out and brittle. We then noticed our dog no longer wanted to eat them (he is NOT a picky eater). We chalked it up to a bad batch, it happens to the best of them but then we received a new batch today and they are still dried out and crumbled. I will no longer be recommending these to others.
Dog did not like them
Pet did not like the taste and refused to eat. Liked other chews but not this one
Great but not for allergies / itching
I bought these because I read a few reviews and such suggesting it may help with skin irritation / itching. I've seen no difference in the amount of scratching / eye boogers / paw chewing. Going to try the bison allergy treats next, as we've had better luck with the aller-immune ones in the past. I was just curious if these would be even better. I will say their coats are SO soft- like PUPPY soft coats. Beautiful. So if that's what you're looking at these for then I say go for it. For allergies, I'd go with their other allergy treats.