Zesty Paws Pill Wrap Probiotic Paste Bacon Flavored Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 4.2-oz tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The tastiest way to hide and pocket any pills, tablets, and capsules your dog takes.
- This chewable functional supplement contains DE111, a clinically studied Bacillus subtilis that supports digestive function and the immune system.
- Your canine companion (small or large) will love the taste of these bacon flavored pill wraps, and she won't even notice she's taking a pill! Now that's worth a tail-wagging boost.
- This Pill Wrap Probiotic Paste features 2 probiotics to help maintain proper gut flora and immune balance that may be lost from taking certain meds.
- Best of all, you'll enjoy how easy it is to prepare. Just scoop, wrap around the pill, and give to your pup for the gut and immune health support you're looking for.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Peanut Butter Flavor Pill Paste Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz tub$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.81Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$30.60Chewy Price$37.00List Price$29.07Autoship Price
- MYOS Canine Muscle Formula Dog Supplement, 12.7-oz$84.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Dog Supplement,, New 30 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price$39.90Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Cardiac Support Salmon Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity EZ Probiotic & Enzyme Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Dog Supplement, 30 count$23.32Chewy Price$22.15Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 240 count$57.00Chewy Price$54.15Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Milk Thistle Liver & Kidney Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Flour, Cane Molasses, Coconut Glycerin...||New Formula: MCT Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Aluminosilicate...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Blend of Probiotics (L. Acidophilus, L. Plantarum, L. Casei...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Powder|
|Food Flavor||—||Cheese||—||—||Chicken, Liver, Bacon, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
Have been on the search for something to give our dog multiple pills a day with that does not contain chicken and does not break the bank - this is it - she cannot wait for “medicine time” now! Also like the ability to use amount needed rather than pre made treat sizes.
Easy To Use
Our oldest dog Khallee has been needing to take pills recently for her leg. She despises pills. We had tried several different ways to get her to take them, but she eats around everything and spits the pill out. We decided to give Zesty Paws Pill Wrap Probiotic Paste in Bacon flavor a try. It was easy to use. Simply pull a small amount out of the jar and wrap the pill inside the paste. The first time we gave it to her we waited. No pill came back out!!! On the second try, we hesitated again just in case. She swallowed everything. For the entire 10 days she was on her medications, we had no issues. Our family is definitely sold on the Zesty Paws Pill Paste for all our dog's medication needs.
Dog wouldn’t touch it
I had such high hopes!! My dog has occasional tummy problems and was hoping I could give home these instead of pill pockets. He would not touch them. I tricked him finally and he caught it in his mouth and then spit it back out. Tried fir 3 nights. Bummer.
Giving Juliet her meds has never been so easy!
I received Zesty Paws Pill Wrap Probiotic Paste Bacon Flavored Digestive Supplement for Dogs free in exchange for my honest review. Juliet has an autoimmune eye disease that requires she takes pills and eye drops daily. Up until now, the only way I could get her to swallow a pill is by wrapping it in a good amount of cheese. I was so happy to see that she gobbles her pill down with a small amount of the Zesty Paws Pill Wrap paste and absolutely loves the flavor. Now she still feels like she's getting a treat but I know it's medicine AND it has an added digestive benefit as well! I trust and love other products from Zesty Paws so I will absolutely continue using this product to give her her meds and am actually looking forward to having a much easier time giving her the monthly flea/tick prevention and heartworm chews each month. Both monthly chews are very expensive and I want to make sure she doesn't drop them somewhere instead of eating them. I'm sure it'll be no issue with this pill wrap paste! I can't say enough about how much she enjoys the flavor.
Recommended for tablets, not capsules
This stuff works wonderful if you’re using tablets. If it’s a capsule, at least with my girl pooch, when she bites into it she immediately spits it out. The powdered medication just pours out. But with tablets it works great! Especially if you toss them a bit balled up first. The consistency looks like it’s super moist and yucky as is pictured in the second photo below but it’s more like brown sugar - a bit moist but clumpy. It doesn’t leave any smell or residue on your fingers either so that’s nice.
Good but non-unique
I liked this product when trying it with my pup (and he thought it was very tasty), but it is essentially like a pill pocket. I think pill pockets do the same job and are so widespread in popularity. On the positive, though, this pill wrap does make it easier with bigger pills. There have been many times when a pill cannot fit into a pill pocket. While not as malleable, this product does really help with bigger pills and has the added bonus of digestive help!
Makes giving pills a breeze!
My dog has IMHA and is currently on 4 medications. I used to hide them in wet food and hope he ate them, otherwise I'd have to try other tricks, like peanut butter and cheese, while keeping my other dog from trying to get them. With this paste, I just roll whatever meds he's on into the ball of bacon deliciousness and give it to him like a treat. No wrestling, no hoping he eats them, super easy. I can't speak to the priobiotic part of this, since the 2 immunosuppressants have messed up his gut and he's on another product to help solidify things, as well as a fiber additive to his food. The simplicity of giving his pills is enough reason for me to get this again. I received this as part of a BzzCampaign and did not pay for it, but I'll be getting another container or two!
Dog loves this!
My 12 year old dachshund is on medicine and we struggle to give it to him on a daily basis. We have to hide the medicine in human food/cheese so that he eats it, and sometimes he picks it out of the cheese. This paste must be tasty because he loves it! It is so easy to feed him the pill since receiving this product. At first, the smell of this was very strong and I was unsure he would even try it- but he looks forward to having this now. Anything probiotic and gut health, I'm a firm believer in. Unsure if it has truly helped my dog's stomach being a probiotic, but this is a plus for me. For the functionality and the fact that it does exactly what it is made to do, I'd give this five stars. I've received this product as part of a free sample program.
Better than peanut butter!
The pill wrap paste is an excellent idea. We’ve tried a variety of methods to get our 3 dogs to take medicine including bread, peanut butter, and pill pockets. Pills easily fall out of the bread. Peanut butter is sticky and they just lick until they discover the pill. Pill pockets are similar to the paste but often too big for most pills so you split them up anyway. This paste is perfect for making your own size pill wrap. The dogs love the flavor and haven’t dug out a pill yet! I’ve also fed them small pieces without medicine as a treat to help with their gut health. I received this product as part of a free sample program but will continue to purchase once the sample is gone.
Great product, had to get used to them
The product itself is great. I wish it came in more flavors because one of my dogs did keep spitting it back out so I can’t use it with her. The others loved this after I got them used to it. I had to introduce it as a treat to get them used to eating it and then they eventually started to like it. I like that it’s a paste because I can use as much or little as needed for the pills. The pockets I use normally have to be torn or split because they’re too big for the pills and my chihuahuas. This product i great. I would love a line of different flavors. I love zesty paws products. I got this free from BzzAgent to review, but I will be buying this forever!