Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These functional soft chew supplements have a base of pumpkin and papaya (a source of enzymes) plus probiotics for digestion, bowel, and immune support to care for canine pets.
- This chewable functional supplement contains DE111, a clinically studied Bacillus subtilis that supports proper digestive function and the immune system.
- These chewables contain six probiotics (live bacteria) that support gut function and proper gut flora for support against occasional diarrhea, gas, and bloating.
- Probiotic Bites help support microflora for occasional gastric distress (constipation, indigestion, gas, bloating) support and digestive tract health for your doggie.
- The DE111, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. brevis, L. fermentum, and L. lactis help animal immune response for small, medium, and large breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PawMedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Probiotic Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Advanced Probiotics & Prebiotics Dog Supplement, 225 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin, Pea Flour, Palm Fruit Oil...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin, Papaya, Total Microbial Count (Lactobacillus Acidophilus...||Pumpkin, Palm Fruit Oil, Chicken...||Psyllium, Proprietary Six-Strain Gut Health Blend (Bacillus subtilis [DE111], Lactobacillus acidophilus...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Senior Care||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Bison, Meat||N/A|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion||N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
CoeLyn is a chihuahua and, believe it or not, a VERY PICKY eater. I was afraid that she wouldn't eat these, but she loves them. And I do think they have helped her digestion. She is more regular.
Won't Eat Them
I bought these in the pumpkin and chicken flavor and my one dog that really needs probiotics won't touch them. Neither flavor. Very disappointed as they were rated highly as being good pribiotics on several sites... well, not if you can't get your dog to eat them.
Will not purchase again
I have 3 dogs and none will touch these. I first tried giving as a treat. Each dog turned their nose up and walked away. Then crumbled up and put on dry food. None of the dogs would touch their food. Also tried to mix with wet food. Once again all three dogs walked away. Wasted money on this product.
My doge will not eat!
Hello, I got this product to help my dogs tummy and she refuses to eat it, my dog will eat anything but refuses to even put it in her mouth. I guess this was a waist of money:-(
My Dog will not eat them, waste of money.
Hi, I am sorry to give a negative review. My dog is not a picky eater but will not take these. I even tried mashing it up and putting it in his food only to just waste his food.
I like to order from Chewey, the service and delivery promises are the best I've experienced with any online company.
Dogs dig these tasty treats.
I have two dogs: Wesley a Westiepoo who is 15 years old and Bentley a Pomeranian who is 10 years. Both love these bites and come running when they hear me call them to take their vitamins. My grand-puppy was over and loved these bites too. Perfect for dogs of all ages! Reviewed as part of a promotion.
Fantastic product - better poops!
My pup is already a fan of Zesty Paws products; we have been using the calming bites for months. We received the probiotic bites as a sample via BzzAgent, but will definitely be repurchasing. He has a sensitive corgi belly and these bites have really stabilized his pooping habits.
I got this because my dog seemed to be itching and chewing on her feet. when she eats certain foods she gets 'stinky' like a dog smell. these do seem to help but we have only tried them for a few days. time will tell.
Helps with my dogs sensitive tummy! He is a fussy eater and at times has problems with loose stools. This helps with that problem!