Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This functional soft chew supplement has a base of pumpkin and papaya (a source of enzymes) plus probiotics for digestion and immune support to care for canine companions.
- This chewable functional supplement contains DE111, a clinically studied Bacillus subtilis that supports proper digestive function and the immune system.
- These chewables contain 6 probiotics (live bacteria) that support gut function and proper gut flora.
- Probiotic Bites help support microflora for occasional gastric distress (constipation, indigestion, gas, bloating) support and digestive tract health for your doggie.
- The DE111, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. brevis, L. fermentum, and L. lactis help the animal immune system for small, medium, and large breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Multivitamin 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.97Chewy Price$26.57Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$28.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealPetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Senior Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 90 count$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.11Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Six Strain Gut Health Blend (Bacillus subtilis DE111®, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product...||Active Ingredients: DL-Methionine Hydroxy Analogue, Isomalto-oligosaccaride (VitaFiberTM IMO), Digestive Health Blend (Protease...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab) 500 mg, Fos (Fructooligosaccharides) 250 mg, L-Glutamine 150 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Unflavored||—||Beef, Meat||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
67 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2042 Customer Reviews
Didn't see a difference but the dogs liked it
I ordered this because my dog has been having some... issues expressing certain glands by himself. The other dog has been constipated and cooked pumpkin wasn't doing the trick for either of them. Honestly I didn't see any improvement in either of them with this supplement. But at least it didn't make anything worse and the dogs enjoy their "butt cookies." We're switching to Glandex on our vet's recommendation and hopefully we'll have better results with that.
Beware of Garbanzo Flour!
Contains Garbanzo Flour which gave my pitty/aussie mix horrible gas and further upset her tummy. Sadly, I kept giving this to her to try and solve her tummy gurgles. Just kept getting worse. It took me a while to check the ingredients and figure out it was the garbanzo flour. Went into the garbage. Switched to a different brand, tummy is stable now.
Helps doggie breath
I have a English Cream Golden retriever. I noticed my dog's breath was getting pretty stinky. I know probiotics are good for them and I was reading up on it and it referred to helping breath as well. Within one week she has no breath odor at all. This is great since she goes to my office and greets all employees to start day off with a smile.
Works Well for My Dog
My dog (9 years old) was having stomach issues. I tried this and have noticed a huge difference. Before she was only going number 2 once a day (sometimes twice) and it wasn’t much. She now has extremely healthy number 2s.
I have a very fussy 2-1/2 year old pup who, when I gave him this probiotic he promptly spit it out! He loves pumpkin meat so I was surprised at his reaction. I tried again with the same result. I even crushed it up in his dinner and he chose not to eat!
I tried these probiotics when my local store was not able to supply the product my dog had been using for a few years. My dog scarfs it down quickly and it seems to be keeping her happy and healthy.
Our puppies who are 2 months apart somehow got hookworm! Even though we give them a monthly pill to prevent that. Our vet recommended that we give them a probiotic daily. They have no problem taking these.
Love these. Work great for my dog. Stools are perfect since I have been giving Zesty Paws. Haven't done anything licking his paws but that is not what I got them for. Love these. p.s. peanut even more so.
my pups love them!
These were one of the top rated probiotics for dogs. I've only been giving them for about a week and cant really tell if they're working yet or not but the pups like the taste and I plan on continuing to give to them first thing in the morning. If i "had" to say, i would say the dogs seem to be "less chewing" on their feet but again, its early to tell. Fingers crossed but again, its top rated so i'm giving 5 stars!
Just ordered these Bits. First my dog wouldn't eat it, but finally did, I was hoping it would help with her dry skin and paw licking.. 2 days of sloppy poops later.. omg.. Just tossing the Probiotic Bits in the garbage. Maybe I got a bad batch, lots of other people in the reviews didn't have any problems. OH well, not buying these again~~:(