Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This functional soft chew supplement has a base of pumpkin and papaya (a source of enzymes) plus probiotics for digestion and immune support to care for canine companions.
- This chewable functional supplement contains DE111, a clinically studied Bacillus subtilis that supports proper digestive function and the immune system.
- These chewables contain 6 probiotics (live bacteria) that support gut function and proper gut flora.
- Probiotic Bites help support microflora for occasional gastric distress (constipation, indigestion, gas, bloating) support and digestive tract health for your doggie.
- The DE111, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. brevis, L. fermentum, and L. lactis help the animal immune system for small, medium, and large breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Probiotic Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements 8-in-1 Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
- PawMedica Probiotic+ Digestive Enzymes Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin, Papaya, Total Microbial Count (Lactobacillus Acidophilus...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Pumpkin, Palm Fruit Oil, Chicken...||Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product...||Active Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides., Inactive Ingredients: Ground Oat Groats, Soy Lecithin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Senior Care||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||—||Chicken, Poultry||—||Poultry, Duck|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||—||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—|
Questions & Answers
67 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2005 Customer Reviews
We were at our wits end with Gizmo's itching. Medicated shampoo, sprays, changing his treats from store bought to boiled chicken. Still had issues with my poor pup pup. We tried the Probiotic bites. Gizmo won't it eat but we sprinkle one over his chicken and he thinks it's a treat. The itching is just about gone. After 7 years we finally found something that works.
These are great!
Bought these for my dog with allergies and they have done wonders! The pads of his feet are even looking healthier, less dry and have a nice color to them now. He loves the taste too and often begs for more than he can actually have. He has started to grow more hair on his belly where he has had hair loss due to his allergies and his skin is staying clear and less red and inflamed. I highly recommend these!
Not the same
I’ve been giving these to my dog for the last year. She loved them and they had been working well, but something has changed now. I don’t know if Zesty Paws changed the recipe/formula or if the wrong bites were put in this container, but they smell horrible and my dog won’t touch them. Won’t be ordering these anymore.
The BIGGEST Help
We would go for anal gland extractions at the vet once a month. Glandex was NOT working at all. We were desperate. We saw a review for this probiotic and how someone else had the same issue. We said "Alright why not, what do we have to loose". It's been a few months and it has been life changing. We go months in between the vet and extractions. Couldn't be happier
IF THEY STINK DONT USE EM
Generally very happy w these, but posting so others can avoid the issue we had: our recent order of these STANK, like had to hold these suckers at arm’s length to be able to stand doling them out to our boy… I mean, a lot of dog treats smell terrible to me though, so didn’t think that much was wrong and went ahead using them. However, this 90-day supply also synced up with the WORST shedding we have ever had with our guy. Like, I had just come to accept we were living amid endless fur for the rest of our lives, and going to need to order lint rollers in bulk. I didn’t think anything of the connection til we got a new order of these that didn’t stink, and our guy’s shedding went back to normal levels immediately. Poor guy. Looking back I also now realize he was definitely losing a lot of topcoat and not just his usual undercoat shedding. Just thankful he’s a big guy (80-90 lbs) so hopefully we didn’t do any serious harm with the bad batch. So if they stink please send them back!!!!
I have been using this product for months now and I can say it works amazing for my dog who suffers to go to the bathroom. He will go 2-3 a day when he's taking this and he doesn't struggle to go as much as he used to. I recommend crumbling the probiotic bites on top of their food as it can be a bit overwhelming to the dog to eat by itself. Its a product I will now always buy along with my dogs food.
Used when dog is on prescriptions and antibiotics
I use this product to keep my senior dogs’ digestive track in balance since they are on multiple prescriptions. Both the German Shepherd and Dachshund find the bites tasty. The label does not indicate whether or not the product be refrigerated after opening - just ‘store in a cool dry space’. I don’t recommend refrigeration as the bites get really hard.
Will not touch
I bought two 90 count my mistake. My dog will absolutely not touch them. I tried breaking it up and hiding in his wet food and wouldn't even eat his food, I had to throw away the dry and wet and give him food without the probiotics in it so he would eat dinner. Definitely will not buy more and a waste of $51
Been taking for a month
My dog has been trying this for about a month now and I haven't seen any changes in her itching as it has worked for other people in their reviews. I just don't think Zesty Paw products works for my dog. This is the third product I've tried from them along with their aller-immune bites and salmon oil. This will be the last product I'll be trying from this brand.
Dog eats them
My dog has only been on them for 2 weeks. But I was afraid he would not eat the bites.( he doesn't like treats) but with them being soft I can crush them in his food. But didn't see any change yet.