Zesty Paws Probiotic Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features 500 million CFU of a probiotic that supports gut microflora and healthy digestive activity.
- Can be used after mealtime if your dog appears to be gassy, bloated, constipated or uncomfortable.
- To administer, simply add to your dog’s favorite wet or dry food or serve as an after-meal treat.
- Includes ginger root and apple cider vinegar to help settle your pup’s stomach.
- Yummy tummy support tastes like chicken bone broth!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Winpro Pet Gut Health Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$34.95Chewy Price
- Doggie Dailies Advanced Probiotics & Prebiotics Dog Supplement, 225 count$27.99Chewy Price$33.49List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- PointPet Digestive Health & Probiotics Duck Flavored Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Probiotic Max Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$36.95Chewy Price
- Pet Parents Probiotic SoftSupps Prebiotic & Probiotic Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$36.00Chewy Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Dog Supplement, 30 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Probiotics & Enzymes Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$24.85Chewy Price$28.00List Price$23.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Bone Broth, Coconut Glycerin, Tapioca Syrup...||Coconut Glycerin, Tapioca Syrup, Dehydrated Chicken Bone Broth...||Animal Digest, Enterococcus Faecium, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Rice Flour...||*Total (viable) Microbials Count (min)*B. Subtilis BCM-1 *B. Subtilis BCM-2 *B. Licheniforms BCM-1 *B. Licheniforms BCM-2 *B. Pumulis *B. Coagulins, *Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Molasses...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||—||Duck, Poultry||Chicken|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||—||Veterinary Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
We have been having trouble getting our small dog to the probiotic that the vet prescribed. It’s a powder & she would refuse to eat her food. This is so much easier to give to her.
Picky Eater Wasn’t a Fan
TLDR: no pump top and not for picky eaters. This product does not include the pump top. Great that it saves plastic but it does not say that anywhere in the product description and obviously the pictures show a pump top. This smells very strongly of smoked meats so if your dog is picky, I wouldn’t recommend it. My dog is pretty picky but generally loves gravy and meat flavored products. He took one lick of this and was repulsed. I tried mixing it into some wet food but he took one whiff and won’t go near it.
They love it
I put this ony large and small dogs food. It got my big dog to eat and take his meds and my small dog actually looks healthier. She is older, but more spry than ever. Even her fur looks better.
Does not come with pump
I am really disappointed in the packaging of this product. It is basically the same packaging as Zesty Paws shampoo/conditioner (no pump). It’s somehow so messy that I need to wipe it down after each use because the gravy gets into the button you depress to flip the top open. Such a burden to use when I paid for a product with a pump
This really helped my 12 year old German Shepherd that was having digestive issues. He wouldn't eat for a week, but would drink water. So I put 1 tsp.of this in about 2 cups of water, morning & evening & he was back to eating small amounts within a couple of days. It's been about 2 weeks & he's now eating normally again.
Extremely Let Down
My 13 yr old Silky has had no change in having extreme diarrhea. She doesn’t want to eat her food with this “gravy” style supplement mixed with it. I have had to try so many different ways to help her. Yet, it has not helped with any firming of her creamy stool. ( excuse the description) I was very excited at first due to the reviews to try it out but it definitely wasn’t what we assumed it would be.
Product is good, dispenser is meh
My dog is finicky and has stomach issues but she has done well with Zesty Paws. The problem is that I could not get the pump dispenser to work, which makes using the product messy.
Great for dogs who love chicken!
We have two dogs in the house: one 8 years who (who I got this for) and one 4yo. Our Rudy, the 8yo is extremely picky with everything, while Chewy eat just about anything you give him within reason. We tried the gravy with Rudy, on his favorite grain free dry dog food and he wouldn’t even touch it. HOWEVER when I have the gravy to Chewy he ate his entire bowl and licked it clean within minutes! He loves it! It’s been helping with his stinky belly problems within a week. It’ll be interesting to try other products when this is out because they both LOVE ZestyPaws!
Vomit vomit vomit :(
My chocolate Labrador has an indestructible stomach and an insatiable appetite - she thinks this tastes good. However, I’ve added this to 3/4 of her last meals and she has vomited every time. The first two times, she vomited hours after she ate it and then the last time was this morning — she vomited her entire breakfast up immediately after eating. I’ve used other Zesty Paws products in the past without major issues like this so I’m not sure why this one is causing her issues. Super disappointed that this one didn’t work out.
not as good as I hoped
This thing smells amazing! I have two dogs German Shepherd mix that’s 8 and a Pomeranian that’s 12. The Pomeranian has issues butt scooting all the time and they both are grazers, so I was hopeful this would resolve two problems: get them to eat their own food and make the butt scooting stop. It was unsuccessful, the Pomeranian licked off the juice and then left it all over my floor but didn’t finish it either. Then the German Shepherd mix ate both bowls but left the food on my floors. My Pomeranian is super picky, even with treats, so i guess it’s not good for everyone.