Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Bacon & Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With Omega-3 fatty acids plus antioxidants, Salmon Bites support skin health and immunity, plus provide free radical protection to keep your furry friend feeling zesty!
- Each chew features DHAgold, an algae-derived source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), an Omega-3 fatty acid that supports skin health to avoid dry skin.
- Dogs go wild for Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, so this formula includes 120 mg per chew to provide Omega-3 fatty acids that help to maintain normal moisture content of skin.
- Dogs utilize antioxidants, too! That's why these tasty chewables include an Antioxidant Blend with Vitamins C and E to provide antioxidant support that helps reduce oxidative stress.
- Treat your pet to paw-some ingredients like Kelp and Biotin (Vitamin B7), which work together with the fatty acid support of EPA and DHA omegas to support your pup's skin health even more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Anti-Scratch Salmon Oil Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements 8-in-1 Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Finn Skin & Coat Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Mini Bites Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Multivitamin for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pea Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Flaxseed...||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 (EPA and DHA), Omega-6, Omega-9...||Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin...||Pea Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Tapioca Flour...||Pea Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Tapioca Flour...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Great for brittle nails
Our veternarian recommended a biotin supplement for our French Bulldog, whose nails have always been dry and brittle. They crack and peel something terrible, despite trying all of the highest end foods and even a prescription diet. After reading the reviews, I ordered this product, and wowza! Within one month, Walter's nails are solid and rarely crack. He is a picky pup, so he won't eat them as a treat. I have to bury them in his food, but that works fine.
My dogs think the Zesty Paws Salmon Bites are another one of their treats. Since they have been taking it, their coats are silky smooth.
No thank you
Purchased three different Zesty Paws chews to try since they were on sale. My dog put it in her mouth and spit it out. The next day I tried again but once she realized what it was, she walked away. They must be disgusting because my dog eats just about anything. Sadly, I wasted $80 that I could have spent on something I know she would have eaten.
will buy again
Pennys coat became soft and beautiful! Will buy again
Good Supplement for Dogs Likes to Eat Dirt
Bought this one for Kirby’s seasonal allergies. Didn’t see a lot of effect on that regard, but it seems to help with his urge to dig and eat dirt. The last two months he did not have that issue at all while on this supplement. Three weeks after I stopped giving him this, he resumed dirt eating. For parents whose pups have the same issue, I recommend this product.
What I can tell you is that my Marley loves these soft chew vitamins, Zesty Paws they appear to provide everything , and they come in great packaging that protects the integrity of each chew. They're packaged extremely well and they don't have a weird distinctive or awkward smell. I can say since I've gotten these (which everything takes time) these chews have made a better impact on my baby fur making it silky and shiny, and he look forward every day for his chews that he is starting to remind me when its time for his chews. His coat is much softer and he’s a much happier dog with the Salmon bites. I just give him one per day and he loves them! I'll definitely be buying these in the future. Great company! I really recommend to everyone!! Thanks guys for creating a wonderful product! Ingredients: Omega-3 (EPA and DHA), Omega-6, Omega-9, Flaxseed Meal, Salmon, Algae (DHAgold®), Kelp, Salmon Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Pea Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Garbanzo Flour, Tapioca Flour, Sunflower Lecithin, Coconut Glycerin, Sorbic Acid (Natural Preservative), Powdered Cellulose. No grains, corn, soy, or artificial flavoring or preservatives. Exactly what all furry deserves! Supplements made with love for our paws furry.
One Soft Fur Baby
Our Senior Lab has started to have fur issues. He just wasn't as soft and his skin was very dry so we decided to try the Zesty Paw Salmon Bites. In just a couple of weeks we noticed a huge difference. Now his fur is a soft and super shiny as it was when we as pup. We don't notice the white flakes and he isn't nearly as itchy. Don't get me wrong the boy still loves a good belly rub and to be brushed.
She ‘woofs’ them down
I have to of course break these in a smaller peice than half because my little pikachu is smaller in weight. But of course she loves the taste and I’m hoping this will help her stop itching! The salmon oil and other ingredients should help her! So far I would recommend this if your dog has the typical dry skin.
My dog really likes it.
My dog was unsure of these at first. I let her sniff it and she walked away. I called her back with an excited voice and then she took the supplement and ate. Then she wanted more. The fact that she wants more tells me it has a flavor she loves even if she wasn't wild about the smell at first. What I love is that it will help her skin be the best it can be which will in turn help her coat be the best it can be. There is a very helpful by weight chart right on the container so there is no guessing about how many chews to give your furbaby. The consistency of the chew is firm but soft. The chew is about the size of a quarter.
Great Skin & Coat Health Supplement
I have had my dog on fish oil (on his kibble) for a long time now but wanted an easier delivery method as he often doesn't finish his kibble which seems like a waste. A treat seemed like the perfect change plus what dog doesn't love a bacon flavor treat?! My dog gobbled up this treat and his coat is still getting the support that I wanted him to have - a shiny coat is just added proof! All in all, my dog loved this treat and so do I!