Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites are soft chews made with paw-some ingredients that help with joint health, gut function, and immune support to help your dog feel his best.
- Supports skin health.
- Contains BioPerine, a patented and clinically studied black pepper extract that may help with Curcumin absorption.
- Paw-fect for dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds!
- The turmeric found in these tasty soft chews may also support canine skin health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Omega Bites Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Select Elements Mussel Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.97Chewy Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Multi-Collagen Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Finn Multi Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Mobility OraStix Peppermint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 12 count$13.97Chewy Price$13.27Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$20.30List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced 11-in-1 Bites Beef Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Vet Strength Mobility Bites Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$49.97Chewy Price$47.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Organic Turmeric, Qmin+ Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome Extract (Minimum 95% Curcuminoids)...||Active Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Organic Turmeric, Qmin+ Curcumin...||Organic Hemp Seed Oil Powder, Glucosamine Hcl, Optimsm (Methylsulfonylmethane)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, MSM (OptiMSM), Cod Liver Oil...||Glucosamine HCL, OptiMSM® (Methylsulfonylmethane), Enzyme Blend (Amylase...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
229 Customer Reviews
Runway didn't like it.
Well, Runway wouldn't touch them. So I gave them to a friend to use on her dog. Usually Runway will eat anything, but he's lately been turning up his nose at the turmeric paste, so I thought these bites would be better. Apparently it's the smell. So, darn.
Turmeric Curcumin Bites
I just received these and have tried to give it to my dog several times. Like other users have stated, she will not eat it. She spits it out and it stains whatever it touches. I tried breaking it up into a powder( which wasn't hard to do) and put in with their wet food and still wouldn't eat it. I was hoping it was going to be like the picture looks and a little dark beefy looking pill that they would eat.
Elvis, my 14 year old Shih Tzu due to his age, exhibits limping intermittently. However, after taking the tab, at the end of the day, limping is either diminished or gone....back to "running again"
Dusty Yellow is a No Go
Try to keep my dogs healthy with daily supplements and I have bought this brand before but not the Turmeric in particular. They were sold out of what I usually buy so I decided to give this a try as it is a multi type vitamin also. None of my dogs will eat these. It is like the yellow powder, Turmeric, is bitter. I put 2 of them out for each dog with their other vitamins and they will not touch them. The one time my male dog tried them he spit half the chew back out and went straight to the water bowl. Since that time, he will not even smell them. I recommend the brand, but not this particular supplement.
Turmeric Curcumin Bites - the BEST!
My Golden started to show signs of arthritis/joint discomfort - and curcumin was recommended. I tried Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin bites - and was amazed at how quickly it helped him. I found 2 1/2 bites once a day was the right amount for him at 80 lbs .I can't remember how many years ago we started them - I'm guessing when he was 9 or 10 - so we've been happily using them with great results for 4-5 years. He will be turning 14 soon and is still galloping and running on his walks and for play.
My dog will not eat t hese. I have tried several times I nees to cancel my recurring order..
My Dogs Dislike
I got these thinking oh curcumin is really good. Well my dogs really dislike them. they are orange and they stink really bad of curcumin. But my dogs will put them in their mouth and they take them to my living room rug and drop them on it to hide these in my rug and it stains my rug orange and I cannot get it out so it’s a lose-lose either way.
Uh Uh! Not for us
This is an acquired taste for most humans. Dogs and cats, NO! The taste is a combination of Cumin and Curry. My animal ate one and that was the end of that. The dog kept trying to get it off her tongue and after decorating the bottom of my cream couch with orange stains, finally drank half a bowl of water. Her tongue is clean but the couch is forever stained orange.
Rowdy won't eat these whole, I have to break them up. I think I might go back to the smaller pill as those were easier to disguise. Other than that, they seem to help.
I give it a 10 star
This product is so good that I will continue buying this product I give it a 10 star my dog loves it!!