Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites are soft chews made with paw-some ingredients that help with joint health, gut function, and immune support to help your dog feel his best.
- Supports skin health.
- Contains BioPerine, a patented and clinically studied black pepper extract that may help with Curcumin absorption.
- Paw-fect for dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds!
- The turmeric found in these tasty soft chews may also support canine skin health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Multi-Collagen Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$24.78Chewy Price$30.97List Price$23.54Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 30 count$9.50Chewy Price$11.35List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Mobility Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- PointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.77Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Mobility Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Omega Bites Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets 10-In-1 Multi-vitamin + Glucosamine Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$14.23Chewy Price$14.98List Price$13.52Autoship Price
- Finn Multi Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Organic Turmeric, Qmin+ Curcumin...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCL, MSM (OptiMSM), Cod Liver Oil...||Active Ingredients: Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata), Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish Source), Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamon verum) (Bark)...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine 400 Mg, Psyllium Husk 225 Mg, Pumpkin 220 Mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support...||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Heart Care...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||—||Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
906 Customer Reviews
Yummy treat that helps
My almost 12 year old lab tore her cruciate two years ago, since she also has a fatty tumor on the opposite leg, surgery was not an option being she won't be able to support herself if either one of the legs was out. I've kept her on different vitamins, and the Zesty Paws Turmeric Bites is one of them. With the combination I give her, she has regain her mobility and able to go up and down the stairs with no issues. Long walks are no longer an option, but that's ok since she can still walk around and is still playful and happy.
My french bulldog, Butts, (15 years old) was diagnosed with a slipped disc. (Butts is partially crippled in hind quarters.) I started giving her this product and she has regained some mobility back. She is responding POSITIVE. I have recommended this to my son who has an english bulldog and dachshund to use as a supplement as preventative measures due to their breeds. Highly recommend.
Messy and dog hates taste
My dog is very picky but shes an older dog. Was looking for an all in 1 basically for her needs. She tried eating these and spit them out. Since they crumble so easy they made a mess in the floor and stained my carpet and rug. Been weeks now and i still can not get the stains out
Absolutely love Zesty products!
These turmeric bites are amazing. My shetlie has some arthritis starting in her knee and ever since she started taking these it seems to be helping. She doesn’t limp as much at the end of the day like she used to! She loves the flavor too!
Helps Our Elderly Dog
We have German Shepherds. Our eldest is 12 years old. Before he started this supplement, he was on Cosequin which helped some, but he could no longer get on our couch. Now, adding the curcumin to his supplements, he is back to enjoying his favorite nap spot. He also loves the flavor. Highly recommended, especially for senior dogs.
GREAT for dogs with arthritis!
Our 11 y/o black lab has arthritis but still loves her walks. We’ve noticed that she has been getting a little slower on them here recently and she’s also been chewing and licking her joints, indicating she’s in pain. The doctor prescribed her CarProfen, but we can’t give that to her all the time because her kidneys are degenerating and she’s already on liver support tablets and such. We were trying to find something that would be a bit easier on her liver, and someone suggested turmeric for inflammation. We bought these the very next day since they came so highly recommended. Fast shipping, as always, she’s been taking one at dinner for the past week (gradually will be 2) and we’ve already noticed a difference! She’s been walking at her usual pace, and yesterday she RAN to meet our neighbor outside! She hasn’t ran, or even attempted to run, in months. She’s not licking her paws as much as she used to, so I definitely call this a win. Don’t doubt the turmeric- just go for it! We give it to her with her dinner and have no issues. A lot of people have said their dogs refuse to eat it, we fortunately haven’t had that problem as she will eat pretty much anything we give her.
These things are amazing
These help out my pups gas issues. Way less dog farts.
This is a great product, however my picky boy will not chew them. I have to put it down his throat. It’s helping but I just don’t like doing that. Wish I could find something he would love and chew!!!
Turmeric Curcumin Bites
My 3 dogs turned up their noses at this product. Even if I wrapped it in meat, not one would eat it. I item looks very dry and flaky. It was definitely not a soft chew as the label says. Would not recommend this product!
Dog hated it and she eats everything
My dog kept trying to eat, but each time she took a bite she'd be clearly disgusted and spit it back out. She tried to like it, but she genuinely hated it.