Zesty Paws Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This premium Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil is a tasty food topper that provides dogs and cats with paw-erful Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA) for your pet’s skin health.
- Sourced from Alaska, this premium Salmon Oil contains Omega fatty acids that provide support for skin health to keep your cat feeling fe'line or doggy looking best in show.
- This fish oil formula for dogs and cats has EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) + DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), which are Omega-3 fatty acids that support animal skin moisture content, plus it helps support coat health.
- We know canines and felines are sensitive to bad flavors and don't care for the yucky stuff. Good news is, your cat or doggie will be itching for more of the tasty salmon flavor!
- All it takes is a teaspoon of the recommended amount on their meals, which coats your pet’s wet and dry food with yummy Salmon Oil. Your pup or kitty will love you for it!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Native Pet Omega 3 Fish Oil Skin & Coat Health Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Multivitamin for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$25.95Chewy Price$24.65Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Bacon & Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Oil.||Salmon Oil, Fish Oil (from pollock), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)....||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols||Salmon Oil, Pollock Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative).|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1405 Customer Reviews
Kitty loves it
This oil was recommended to us by our vet in order to combat our 3 yr old cats dry and flaking skin. This has been tremendously helpful in alleviating the flakiness and itchiness for our baby. She has no trouble eating the oil when mixed in well with her dry food. At first, she wasn't sure about it but once we mixed it in with the food and it soaked up, she was more on board. We notice that she always has more dry and flaky skin when we accidentally forget to give her this oil. Will always repurchase this or similar items
All 4 Love It
I have a total of four dogs, one of which had developed allergies. We tried Diamond Naturals' Salmon food, having been told there were grains in it (this is false), and there was a decidedly marked improvement in coats, skin, and poops. Wanting to keep these benefits, but not needing the actual food, I decided to try just salmon oil. All four dogs LOVE the taste and smell. It really gets them excited, even the 12 year old. At this time, I have not noticed any improvements in the dogs, but those that were eating the salmon food have not had a decline either. The cap was screwed on tight, the pump fit perfectly, and it even got knocked down and into the floor and didn't leak. The actual oil doesn't smell overpowering, and while the dogs' breath certainly smells of the oil, it is again, not overpowering. I gave 4/5 stars due to the extreme cost of the item and lack of improvements. That being said, I am planning on buying the product at least once more to give it more time to see if anything more improves.
This product could be great maybe, wouldn't know. The first one I ordered exploded in transit. Chewy kindly replaced it. The second bottle I got to use maybe 4 times before the entire contents leaked all over my counter. Could be the greatest product ever made, but if it can't be used before it leaks out, there's no way to know. Don't buy it. Choose any other brand.
I bought this for my senior chugs (chihuahua-pugs) as a preventative measure against the ailments of aging. I started with the small bottle in case the chugalugs didn’t like it. I always do a combo of dry and wet food as well as a little bone broth, add the measured fish oil, & mix it around. My little garbage disposal girl ate no problem. The test was the other one. My picky boy who scoffs at everything liked it too!! No issues, ate it right up.. One tip for storing is to set the bottle on a paper towel in your fridge so it doesn’t leave oil rings. The fish oil stinks but I’ll take a little smell if it means keeping my babies in tip top shape! I recommend this brand if you’re looking for a fish oil. It’s the first one we’ve tried, they like it, so we’re sticking with it. Just ordered the bigger bottle.
Great stuff, minus the packaging for the 16 oz bottles.
I have been purchasing this oil for months and I usually purchase the 8oz bottle. I recently tried to purchase the 16 oz bottle and there is something defective with the pump. It literally leaks nonstop. I came home after a day at work and there was salmon oil all over my countertop. Wouldn't recommend the 16 oz bottle but highly recommend the oil itself in the 8 oz version.
This is a great product but unfortunately I have had issues with the packaging twice now. The first time the bottle leaked all over my refrigerator. I had read that other customers had the same issue. Chewy sent me a replacement, which was amazing! But when it arrived, it had leaked all over the box. The bottle was actually cracked when I removed the bubble wrap. I will unfortunately have to find a new brand of salmon oil for my pup because spilled salmon oil is not fun to clean up haha!
Dogs love it
My dogs love this oil. I put about three ish pumps in their food and mix it around. I’ve noticed their coats being shinier and looking healthier. Occasionally the pump will drip, but it’s never bothered me too much, I’ll usually just put a folded paper towel under the bottle. It doesn’t leak enough to be annoying. It does stink, because it’s fish oil. It doesn’t linger and I don’t notice my dogs smelling like it either so it isn’t a problem. 10/10, would recommend
two thumbs up!
I noticed an immediate change in my cat's fur! Works well with his sensitive tummy too, which is a huge plus as I've ran into issues with other products. I highly recommend this oil. And just because I've seen a lot of reviews on this.. thought I might add that I haven't had any issues with the pump.
My cat’s fur has never been more luxurious
I was recommended this supplement from a fellow cat friend and I’m so glad I purchased it!! My cat has always had a little bit of dandruff on her back and since using this supplement for about two weeks it has cleared right up. Her fur is also so soft and so so shiny!! I just give her two pumps per day into her food and she eats it right up!
Amazing results, not so great smell
First let me get the one con out of the way. The smell is not exactly amazing by any means. But if you can get past that, my dog loves the taste and what it’s done for his skin and hair is absolutely incredible. I think the pictures speak for themselves, before and after a year of eating salmon oil on his food.