Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to mirror a canine’s ancestral diet with goat as the first ingredient–a lean source of protein that’s high in iron and low in calories, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Unique, alternative protein is hypoallergenic and ideally suited for the dog with allergies or sensitivities; it’s also packed with amino acids that help ease inflammation and stabilize heart rhythms.
- Limited ingredient recipe is enhanced with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all dogs.
- Low-glycemic chickpeas provide healthy carbohydrates and dietary fiber; omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed help support healthy skin and coat, and aid digestive function.
- Completely free of potatoes, grains and poultry; contains no corn, wheat, soy, dairy, chicken, chicken eggs or chicken by-products.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zignature Select Cuts Trout & Salmon Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Zignature Guinea Fowl Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.29Chewy Price$18.33Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Grain-Free Trout & Salmon Meal Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.29Chewy Price$16.43Autoship Price
- Zignature Catfish Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Duck & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.20Chewy Price$58.99List Price$44.84Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Lamb & Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price$47.77Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.52Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Grain-Free Salmon, Pumpkin & Quinoa Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$51.24Chewy Price$56.99List Price$48.68Autoship Price
- PetKind Tripe Dry Single Animal Protein Lamb & Lamb Tripe Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Horizon Pulsar Whole Grain Pork Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Goat, Goat Meal, Peas...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas...||Pork, Pork Meal, Peas...||Goat Meal, Whole Eggs Dried, Turkey Meal...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Goat, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Pork, Meat||Goat, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Could be improved
We usually feed zingature kangaroo and wanted to changed the protein up a little bit so we tried goat. It’s only been a couple weeks so it’s hard to tell if it’s going to work well with his food allergies. He enjoys the taste but the bag I received is full of “crumbs” that you usually get at the bottom of the bag. Every scoop has the fine crumbs all through it. Which my picky pup doesn’t enjoy. I’m not sure I’d spend that much money again on this quality of dog food. We are a fan of zingature but this bag of goat has me very disappointed.
Everyone i have dealt with over the phone has been awesome and really helpful the dog food has been the only one of two I can use for my boy Zach I can also feed him the Kangaroo based diet
Dog loves it!!
Changed to this food after years of feeding a rabbit based food. Dog loves it, doesn't aggravate her allergies, and produces a good stool.
At least my dog is eating it
Not recommended my dog does NOT like it and if he could talk would refuse it!
My pup was suffering from severe allergy. He had so many. I Consulted the vet, in the end he advised food change. He was on grain free premium brand that’s very expensive (shall not be named. He would lick his paws so much that it was causing the hair to be ripped out leaving hot spots. His coat was dull and had some flakes. He went on some meds for a bit. I ditched his kibbles for the Zignature kangaroo, always check with your vet prior to switching your pup’s food and diet. I started with the kangaroo being worked into the old brand slowly. He liked the kangaroo once the gradual mixing was completed. We then gave him the goat which he loved. He is currently on venison. So far he eaten all three flavors and had no issues. Once he’s done with the venison we will try the whitefish. His foot is completely cleared, and his coat is soft and shiny. So far so good and we are going to keep giving him different flavors so he doesn’t get use to just one. Zignature is an Awesome brand.
10 yr old LOVES it!
Tried, even though the recommendations were half and half. Our girl has huge sensitivities to food, and is allergic to most, because the binder is chicken fat. Here is the deal, she adores this food, and dogs have gas. It is that simple. We have gas, so why shouldn't the four legged people? Anyway, I would highly recommend. Wanted to try something other than the Kangaroo (which she loves as well). Will alternate. P.S. the Trout and Salmon are amazing as well!
Glad I tried this
Glad I tried this hypoallergenic dry food on my little Gracie . I am trying to find her another protein that she can tolerate and this so far seems to be working well . She loves it
My terrier loves it!
I bought it to see if it would ease his itching. It did not, but he does love it. Quite pricey. Size is very small, but good for small dogs. I use kibble for treats.
Not buying again
My guy loved this food, but the gas was unbelievable. He’s never had issues like this! It was bad. Glad I only bought a small bag to test it. We are going back to something much less odiferous!!
I ordered to try something different because I always use the zingature catfish (witch it's awesome) and she eats the goat but doesn't care for it, it sits in bowl for awhile and never all gets eaten so went back to catfish and no problems now.