Zignature Guinea Fowl Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to mirror a canine’s ancestral diet with guinea fowl as the first ingredient–a lean source of low-calorie protein that’s naturally high in essential vitamins.
- Unique, alternative protein is hypoallergenic and ideally suited for the dog with allergies or sensitivities; it’s also packed with vitamin B-6, selenium, phosphorous and iron.
- Limited ingredient recipe is enhanced with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all dogs.
- Low-glycemic chickpeas provide healthy carbohydrates and dietary fiber; omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed help support healthy skin and coat, and aid digestive function.
- Completely free of potatoes, grains and poultry; contains no corn, wheat, soy, dairy, chicken, chicken eggs or chicken by-products.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$56.29Chewy Price$53.48Autoship Price
- Zignature Pork Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.24Chewy Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Turkey Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Trout & Salmon Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Kangaroo Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.29Chewy Price$19.28Autoship Price
- Zignature Whitefish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$41.30Chewy Price$39.23Autoship Price
- Zignature Salmon Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.24Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Lamb & Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Zignature Venison Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Turkey Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Zignature Lamb Formula Small Bites Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Trout & Salmon Meal Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Guinea Fowl, Guinea Fowl Meal, Peas...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas...||Duck, Duck Meal, Chickpeas...||Kangaroo, Kangaroo Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Guinea Fowl, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Kangaroo, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Switched from a prescription to this, no problems so far!
I have a very sensitive pup, she has a lot of food allergies and stomach issues, so much so that she has her own dermatologist. After her prescription foods price increased to $140 for a 24 lb bag I decided it was time to find something else. I was terrified to try an over the counter food, but she has been on this for over a month now with no side effects. Her allergies are fine, no upset stomach, and the best part is she enjoys the taste of it! I absolutely recommend this food to anyone who has a dog who is allergic to everything.
Impressed by my Random Find
Picked a small bag of this up at my local neighborhood home improvement store. My boy needed food last minute and it was there. After 1 week I’ve decided he’ll stay on it for good, just bought a large bag on Chewy. He doesn’t scratch and his his poops are much better. Great find with some quality ingredients!!!!
Picky Shepherd loves this food!
We've been trying a few of the Zignature novel proteins to help our allergy prone Shepherd. She loves the kangaroo and duck too, but goes nuts for the guinea fowl! Will try the canned soon, it was out of stock for awhile. Nice to finally find a food she'll start eating the minute it hits her bowl, not having to entice her to eat. This will definitely be an autoship selection!
Both my pups prefer the Guinea Fowl food. They don’t ever seem to get bored of it. I recently signed up for auto delivery. Great decision. Thank you Chewy!
My dog loves it
My dog Danny has many allergies. Since trying Zignature guinea fowl his allergy symptoms have gotten better. I have never seen him eat so quickly . He just loves the food. No need to change his food anymore.
Our Honey is doing so good on this formula. No more vomiting or tummy aches. I just wish it wasn't so pricey.
Love Love Love
This food is really good stuff Next time I will try the Kangaroo My dog loved the guinea fowl He's got alot of energy and this was something he enjoyed
Cleared up my dog’s skin issues immediately
We had been feeding our Pit the Zignature Kangaroo formula but tried switching to a food with grains upon our vet’s recommendation. He had a horrible reaction within a few weeks. But when we tried to switch back the Kangaroo was not available so I went with the Guinea Fowl formula and within days his skin cleared up and the redness and itching went away. His coat looks even better than with the Kangaroo formula and he loves it!!
Great for puzzles
I used this for the puzzles that my small dog completes to get her lunch I make her food for morning and afternoon I have tried all kinds but this is what she likes best and it agrees with her very sensitive stomach
My dog loves it. No more allergies.
I have spent hundreds of dollars on dog food. My Max was chewing him self constantly. He was so miserable. I knew it was allergies to his food. This is the first food that he wasn't allergic to and he loves it.