Zignature Small Bites Turkey Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features real turkey as the very first ingredient making it a great option for dogs with allergies to other proteins, like chicken.
- Limited ingredient and free from gluten, corn, soy, tapioca, potatoes, grains or chicken.
- Delivers a complete and balanced diet for dogs, from puppies to adults.
- Crafted with nutrient-rich flaxseed and legumes like peas and chickpeas.
- The smaller kibble size is specially designed for smaller dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zignature Lamb Formula Small Bites Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Zssential Multi-Protein Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Trout & Salmon Meal Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Turkey Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.24Chewy Price$20.18Autoship Price
- Zignature Duck Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$95.99Chewy Price$91.19Autoship Price
- Zignature Zssential Multi-Protein Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$87.99Chewy Price$83.59Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Lamb & Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Zignature Catfish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Zignature Kangaroo Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$98.99Chewy Price$94.04Autoship Price
- Zignature Venison Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Zignature Whitefish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$75.99Chewy Price$72.19Autoship Price
- Zignature Pork Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Salmon...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Salmon...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Salmon, Lamb, Duck, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Lamb, Duck, Turkey, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
My dog loves it!!
My 2 years old Maltipoo loves it! I usually give her dry food with some dry toppers for extra flavor but evethough I do that my dog does not touch her food until she gets her stomach empty and really hungry. But with this dry food, she loves to eat right away I give her. It seems to be very good tasting for my little one. Another good thing about zignature dry food is, it seems to make my dog smell better (where her eye area and also her breath smell better!) and her coats look shiny too. I love Zignature Turkey formula a lot.
Picky dog wouldn't eat it
My dog is allergic to chicken and duck, but was doing great on Blue Buffalo Turkey and Potato Small Bites. Unfortunately, that's out of stock everywhere. I figured I'd give this a try, and sadly it was a miss. It smells strongly like the pea protein powder that I use in protein shakes. My dog can be picky but is usually pretty excited to try new foods. This one he kept mouthing but not eating, and won't even eat it if I try to play catch with it or try to hand feed him.
Like many Westies, Mary Mac suffered from skin allergies. After trying at least a dozen "cures", our groomer suggested Zignature. We had tried a number of foods and food additives, but none helped. Zignature was different. After a month or two, we could see improvement, and now she rarely has a problem. We's recommend it highly.
YUMMY-MY DACHSHUND LOVES IT!
Turkey is what he wants!....Finally I found something he likes!
My boy loves this food. Thanks as always for the fast shipping :)
Finally a food without rosemary oil!
My chihuahua, Zoe, has had seizures since she was a year old due to a terrible accident at 8 months old. (I don’t know exactly what happened as it was before I adopted her.) In the years that followed we tried a lot of things to control her seizures. A family member, former vet tech, said there was some evidence (not proof, yet) that rosemary oil can lower the seizure threshold in dogs with seizure disorders. Rosemary oil is in practically every dog food and treat on the market. It is a safe (for dogs not prone to seizures) preservative for these products. Finding Zignature, especially in small kibble form, was a huge win. Thankfully, Zoe thinks it is super tasty. Since switching food, Zoe has had fewer seizures so we haven’t had to increase her sedating medication. Thank g-d for Zignature limited ingredient food!
Zignature Dry Food
I have three finicky picky dogs. I had her signature dry was a good dog food. My three dogs would not touch it. They kept trying to bury it. I know someone that their dogs gobble this stuff down
Both of my dogs enjoy this food. They are both little so having the option of small bites is a plus. Also finding turkey-based food is a plus as one of my dogs cannot eat chicken.
A Winner All the Way Around
My small, older dog seems to like this flavor from Zignature. He’s been eating twice a day for a couple of weeks now and I don’t have to beg him to eat it like I’ve had to do with other food. I’m happy and so is he!
I am glad my mom got the smaller bites of dog food because it is easier to eat since I don't have any teeth