Zignature Trout & Salmon Meal Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Trout, Salmon Meal, Chickpeas...||Trout, Salmon Meal, Chickpeas...||Trout, Salmon Meal, Chickpeas...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas...||Venison, Venison Meal, Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Venison, Meat|
About This Item
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with Trout and Salmon from the cold waters of the Northwestern USA.
- Trout provides a high-quality source of protein that’s loaded with essential heart-friendly Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin B12, Niacin, B6, Phosphorus and Selenium.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Logic Canine Lamb Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Grain-Free Kinesis Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$95.79Chewy Price$91.00Autoship Price
- Taste of the Wild Wetlands Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's All Life Stages Kinesis Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$47.79Chewy Price$45.40Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Active Dog Pursuit Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$21.19Chewy Price$20.13Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Chicken Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutro Ultra Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$41.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Grain-Free/Freeze-Dried Dog Food Pre-Mix, 3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Lamb Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$96.59Chewy Price$97.99List Price$91.76Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Chicken with Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Original Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Recipe with Salmon Meal Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$83.83Chewy Price$83.99List Price$79.64Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
518 Customer Reviews
My 12 year old Chug goes nuts for this food! She absolutely loves it. The only local store to carry this food choice, closed during the pandemic though. I needed to switch my girl to something I could find here and the UK. So glad Chewy has this so I can still mix it in as I phase her off of it. Sad, this has been her food for years, and I would recommend only if you are able to order it online. There were a few times Chewy didn't have it either. It is a long process to switch dog food, but this should be the last bag I need to order. I simply cannot find it elsewhere, especially in the UK.
A whole lot of dogs
I have quite a few dogs that live in my house. All have different issues. My youngest puppy a Frenchie. Has major stomach issues. Tons of smelly gas, gets hives, licks paws, pukes, etc. I was feeding them lamb and rice from some other brand. 5 dogs it was affordable. Well she was miserable. I went to the local pet store told me to try it. I did within two days her poop was normal, no puking, and hives actually went away!!! She still wants the other dog food since I give to the other dogs to finish it up. But the other 4 want her food. She’ll eat though and slows down now eating. Recommend this brand. Hopefully it’ll last and she won’t form another allergy. My pug also has no gas now from eating this. He loves it too. If you have a pug or any bully breed I’d stick to fish. Other animals make them so gassy and have hives break out.
Dogs love it
First time I have a dry food thwt both dogs love. I know they are getting great nutrition as well.
Great food for my highly allergic dog.
My dog cannot eat any meats, grains, potatoes and most everything. This is perfect for him. His allergies have cleared
Free of fillers
My 8.5 y.o. German Shepard has an autoimmune disease, so his diet is crucial. Problems with persistent, reoccuring ear and skin infections/allergies have made his life (and mine) challenging. The fillers used in commercial dog foods rank from barely standard to criminal. The cost associated with higher end dry foods are astronomical and unaffordable to most of us. Zenergy dog foods are nutritious and affordable. Note that "foods" is plural. Max has enjoyed some "flavor" variety, Mom is satisfied with the ingredients, and Zenergy offers safe, quality food. While the brand is a bit pricier, it has earned our approval.
Order change without my knowledge.
My last daughter was for two 25 pound bags of signature dog food one flavor did not come in a 25 pound bag it came in a 15 pound bag without my knowledge and without being contacted of the change in the order very disappointing with this change without my consultation I would have ordered a 25 pound bag of a different flavor head I’ve been contacted my dog will eat that 15 pound bag In about two weeks very disappointed
Zignature dry dog food
Zignature is a great food to choose if your dog has stomach issues, I usually buy the Salmon dry food but it has been sold out the last couple of times I bought his food. Max doesn’t like this flavor, but he eats it and doesn’t have any stomach problems.
Really great food! But I price checked at my local pet store and it was $10 to $20 cheaper to buy it from them vs chewy and they have rewards, so price check if you can because it’s definitely spendy!
Extremely high quality food!
I began feeding my senior Collie this food when he was 2 years old, and he has been on it ever since. He absolutely loves it! My new puppy also eats this food. I love that it provides the necessary nutrition and can be used for all ages. It makes meal times much easier in a multi-dog household!
The best of the best
We tried several types of food with our rescue. This is the first one she loves.