Zignature Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with farm-raised Turkey from right here in the American Midwest.
- As a natural source of prey in the wild, Turkey is an exceptional source of protein that’s also low in saturated fat, rich in Selenium, and a good source of Riboflavin and Phosphorus.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zignature Lamb Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$87.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price$83.59Autoship Price
- Zignature Duck Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$95.99Chewy Price$91.19Autoship Price
- ACANA Freshwater Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.06Chewy Price$74.99List Price$61.81Autoship Price
- DealWellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$79.98Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.98Autoship Price
- Zignature Venison Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Zignature Zssential Multi-Protein Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$87.99Chewy Price$83.59Autoship Price
- DealWellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$115.49List Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Buck Sensitive Stomach Grain-Free Wild Venison, Potato & Pumpkin Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$59.89Chewy Price$66.99List Price$56.90Autoship Price
- Zignature Kangaroo Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$53.19Chewy Price$53.29List Price$50.53Autoship Price
- Zignature Whitefish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$66.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas...||Duck, Duck Meal, Chickpeas...||Kangaroo, Kangaroo Meal, Peas...||Whitefish, Whitefish Meal, Peas...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Kangaroo, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
46 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
654 Customer Reviews
My dog lost a lot of weight, has allergies, liquid diarrhea, red paws and flaky skin. My vet started him on a special diet and he wasn't getting better even losing a few more pounds. I bought an over the counter allergy test and he was allergic to the vet prescribed diet. This is one of the 3 foods on the market he is not allergic to. Now to brag: He's not allergic to it! Stool has formed. GAINED WEIGHT! Negatives? Skin is an on going process... Giving him more than serving size Always wanting more food
Good for sensitive tummy's
Great for sensitive tummy's even in puppy's. My 5 month old lab went through 5 other brands before finding this one for his gassy belly.
if you have a dog who has allergies- this is the food for you! i have a dog that has skin, ear, and stomach allergies. the wrong food and he gets horrible eye boogers, bloody diarrhea and ear infections constantly. he’s been on this food for over a year and it’s been amazing. i have another dog that when she runs out of food, we are able to completely switch her to this food and she doesn’t get sick at all. (that’s how great it is) (btw- she has a sensitive stomach as well). all in all- highly highly recommend. pricey but so worth it. 25lb bag lasts my 30lb dog about 3 months!
High protein, grain free!
Our dogs have been eating this Zignature for years now. We're so happy with it. Because it is high protein and grain free, they have no issues of being hungry mid-day. They eat twice a day, 8am and 6pm and only 1/2 cup of this dog food satisfies them...besides the normal Milkbone during the day.
Not A Winner
I used to feed my dogs this - for years. They loved it. I'm not sure if the formula has changed but my dogs won't touch this now. My foster dog won't touch it and my neighbors' dogs left it alone while visiting when they normally wolf down whatever's out. I love the ingredients but 6 dogs gave this two paws down. I will be donating this food.
Best Dog Food For Picky Eaters
When I say I have tried them all, my daughter works at a specialty food pet store, so I have tried every brand she had then many ordered, custom made, ones as well. This includes both wet and dry food. Then her store got Zignature to sample and my daughter got some. They loved the canned so much we tried dried and was blown away as they gulped it down, DRY! Never seen my dogs treat regular dog food like treats but this they did. If you have incredibly picky eaters but big dogs (I have a Pyrenees/Lab Mix and a Bulldog), so no way to afford Fresh Dog Food, this is the next best thing. My Bulldogs coat has never looked better and her skin allergies have seized to exist.
Couldn't try it
Unfortunately I didn't get to use it because our baby girl, Ms Blue, passed away before I could from cancer. She was 17 years old and until the last week she still wanted to play. She is missed by us and our other 3 furry family members
The food is great, don't get me wrong, but I paid about $57 last time I ordered the exact same food and weight through this app, but today the price is $73? Give me a break, this is ridiculous. Considering alternate foods and ordering methods.
Great for Allergies/sensitivites
This food is a little bland... but the trade off was clear skin, 99% fewer infections, & a happy tummy. The improvement was amazing & way BETTER than vet rxs! (The vet rx foods had corn & soy, & all sorts of nonsense.) I jazz it up with a couple extra ingredients I know won't bother him in particular- like extra ground turkey (cooked just in water) & white rice.
AMAZING for dogs with allergies
We put our 5 year old Bernese Mountain Dog on this after trying to eliminate chicken from her diet. She LOVES it. She stopped having diarrhea and throwing up. We are so thankful we found Zignature! She feels good, she is more active and has no more need for meds.