Zilla Aquatic Reptile Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
This Item - Zilla Aquatic Reptile Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle
Fluker's Eco Clean Natural Waste Remover, 8-oz bottle
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Makes tanks safe for aquatic turtles, frogs and newts
- Quick and easy-to-follow instructions
- Neutralizes chlorine, chloramines and hazardous heavy metal tap water elements
- Bottle cap doubles as a measuring guide which assures accurate treatment
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetrafauna AquaSafe Reptile Water Conditioner, 3.38-oz bottle$2.19Chewy Price$5.09List Price$2.08Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Wipe Out Terrarium & Small Animal Cage Cleaner, 8.75-oz bottle$3.59Chewy Price$9.99List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- Zilla Reptile Terrarium Filter Replacement Cartridges, 3 count, Medium$5.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- API Turtle Sludge Destroyer Aquarium Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- API Turtle Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Wipe Out 1 Reptile Maintenance Antibacterial Cleaner, 32-oz$20.70Chewy Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoFilter Cartridges Replacements, 3 Count, Large, 125 GPH, 3 count$18.48Chewy Price$19.44List Price$17.56Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoFilter for Frogs, Newts & Turtles, Medium, 90 GPH$12.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Turtle Clean Deluxe Turtle Filter, 20-gal$18.99Chewy Price
- Tetrafauna Viquarium Terrarium & Aquarium Filter, 20-55 gal$49.14Chewy Price$111.69List Price
- Zoo Med Turtle Clean 15 External Canister Filter Media Activated Carbon Instert Aquatic Turtle Tank Filter$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Exo Terra FX-200 Dual Carbon Pads Turtle Filter, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sodium Thiosulphate, Disodium Edta.||N/A||—||—||DI Water, Sodium Thiosulfsate, Sodium Carbonate...|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||N/A||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
Is this safe for hermit crabs?
Answer by • Sep 16, 2020
Zilla's Aquatic Reptile Water Conditioner is intended for aquatic turtles, frogs, and newts.
how many gallons will 8 oz treat?
Answer by • Feb 18, 2020
An 8 ounce bottle is approximately 236 milliliters and will treat approximately 236 gallons. Shake well before use. Treat water in a separate container before adding it to the terrarium. Using the bottle cap, measure and add 10 milliliters of Water Conditioner to 10 gallons of water.
how long do I have to wait till I put the water in the tank with my turtles?
Answer by • May 19, 2019
After mixing the appropriate amount of conditioner with water, in a separate bucket it may be added to the tank, if the water is room temperature.
How many drops ??
Answer by • May 05, 2019
There are approximately 4,700 drops per 8-oz bottle.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By tiff on Jan 6, 2021
I’ve been using it for a while
I’m not sure if it works I haven’t seen any side affects in my toad, so that’s good
By Ernie on Oct 17, 2019
love this stuff!
All I use for my RES! Sister borrows it for her beardie, too. Works great, best through Chewy!!