Zilla Bark Bends Habitat Decor Reptile Hideout
About This Item
- Hand-crafted to give the natural appearance of wood bark, which fits perfectly in both terrestrial and aquatic environments and makes your pet feel like he’s in his natural habitat.
- Provides burrowing buddies with a place to feel safe and get the privacy they need.
- Features multiple openings so you can keep an eye on your pet by placing it against the side of his home.
- Designed with a non-porous material that’s resistant to bacteria.
- Easy-to-clean—simply wash the Bark Bends Habitat with warm, soapy water and rinse clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stroodies MagLoft Magnetic BubbleLoft Gecko Hideout, Rose Gold, Small/Juvenile$12.15Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 7.5-in$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Komodo Deer Skull, Medium$17.98Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Medium$6.42Chewy Price$10.62List Price
- Zoo Med Lizard Ladder$3.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Large$11.54Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Black Reptile & Terrarium Gravel, 20-lb bag$25.41Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Black Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Jade Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$31.57Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles Polished Mixed Reptile & Terrarium Pebbles, 20-lb bag$34.52Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Perfect for Juvenile Ball Python :)
My ball python loves these! The medium is a perfect size for him and he's 4 months old. I was nervous about the bigger hole at first, but he can go all the way through it with lots of room still, and he can't even fit his nose through the smaller hole if he tried so that's not a concern. One of the two I ordered originally came broken, but they sent me a new one today (yay!) I'm definitely gonna be getting these in a large when he gets bigger :)
Got this has a late Christmas gift for bluey my bts to fill out home more he 2 years fully grown and after the first one came damage resents a new one after I put him his 55 gallon home he went right in and said thank mom now he fill more safe to drink soak
Perfect - but a bit on the small side
This item is the best thing and exactly what I needed, but it's a little small. The medium is more of a small, and the small more of a tiny!
Fits nicely in small terrarium
Perfect size for a small terrarium. Looks very natural and aesthetically pleasing.
Cute but arrived broken
This is super cute and Toothless can fit underneath it, though not for long I bet, but it arrived broken. A good chunk of the bottom of the hideout was in the bag when I opened it, but it was a pretty easy fix and you can barely notice it now.
Waste of money
Way way smaller then I thought. Too small for my snakes and was a waste
Miko loves it
It has a few paint chips, and the painting isn’t as cute as I thought, but it works great for a hide, I wouldn’t use it for anything larger than a leopard gecko. I’d say it’s perfect for them.
good for my beardie
Lenny likes it and it’s good sized and looks good!
The color looks ugly.
When purchasing this, I thought it was gonna be more of a brownish- green color. But, when receiving the item it was very green and had bits of red.
my ball python loves this
My ball python loves this, she practically only uses this hide in her enclosure even though she it too big for it. I personally wouldn’t recommend this for hatchling ball pythons the snake could get stuck in the small hole if it decides to try to go through it