Zilla Bark Bends Habitat Decor Reptile Hideout
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hand-crafted to give the natural appearance of wood bark, which fits perfectly in both terrestrial and aquatic environments and makes your pet feel like he’s in his natural habitat.
- Provides burrowing buddies with a place to feel safe and get the privacy they need.
- Features multiple openings so you can keep an eye on your pet by placing it against the side of his home.
- Designed with a non-porous material that’s resistant to bacteria.
- Easy-to-clean—simply wash the Bark Bends Habitat with warm, soapy water and rinse clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Natural Cork Round Habitat Decor, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Reptology Sun-Lover Lizard Lounger$18.99Chewy Price
- DealZoo Med African Mopani Wood Terrarium Decor, 12-in$11.02Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealGalapagos Terrarium Background, Desert$26.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Reptology Bridge Lizard Lounger$24.99Chewy Price
- Fluker's Repta-Vines Reptile Terrarium Décor, 6-ft, Purple Coleus$15.69Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Habba Hut Reptile Hideout, Giant$23.10Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Premium Sand Blasted Grapevine Artificial Plant, Medium$16.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Reptile Basking Platform Ramp, Large$19.60Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Exo Terra Boston Fern Rainforest Reptile Terrarium Plant, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Large$35.35Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
Arrived missing a large piece
Arrived with a large chunk missing and smaller chips flaking off. The hide itself is fine but it's crumbling so the integrity of the material is questionable.
LARGE is pretty small
Large is not a large. 10 inches long 5 wide on one side to 3 inches in the other side. 3.5 inches tall.
i opened the box and the corner of it was chipped off
Perfect for Juvenile Ball Python :)
My ball python loves these! The medium is a perfect size for him and he's 4 months old. I was nervous about the bigger hole at first, but he can go all the way through it with lots of room still, and he can't even fit his nose through the smaller hole if he tried so that's not a concern. One of the two I ordered originally came broken, but they sent me a new one today (yay!) I'm definitely gonna be getting these in a large when he gets bigger :)
Got this has a late Christmas gift for bluey my bts to fill out home more he 2 years fully grown and after the first one came damage resents a new one after I put him his 55 gallon home he went right in and said thank mom now he fill more safe to drink soak
Perfect - but a bit on the small side
This item is the best thing and exactly what I needed, but it's a little small. The medium is more of a small, and the small more of a tiny!
Fits nicely in small terrarium
Perfect size for a small terrarium. Looks very natural and aesthetically pleasing.
Cute but arrived broken
This is super cute and Toothless can fit underneath it, though not for long I bet, but it arrived broken. A good chunk of the bottom of the hideout was in the bag when I opened it, but it was a pretty easy fix and you can barely notice it now.
Waste of money
Way way smaller then I thought. Too small for my snakes and was a waste
Miko loves it
It has a few paint chips, and the painting isn’t as cute as I thought, but it works great for a hide, I wouldn’t use it for anything larger than a leopard gecko. I’d say it’s perfect for them.