Zilla Fresh Air Screen Cover for Terrariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides fresh air, safety and security for pets and promotes the necessary exchange of air to help keep cold-blooded reptiles healthy and active.
- Rigid steel frame is durable and designed to keep its shape even after daily use.
- Black wire mesh screen is crafted to stand up to clawing and high temperatures from heat fixtures.
- Perfect for a variety of pet homes including turtles, frogs, newts, hermit crabs, insects, lizards and snakes.
- For added security, use with Zilla Locking, Non-Locking or Heavy Duty Screen Clips (sold separately)
Click here for screen clips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Terrarium Screen Cover Clip Set, Small$3.16Chewy Price
- IRIS Reptile Habitat Carrier$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- HerpCult Vertical Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Large$54.00Chewy Price
- Fluker's Metal Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 8 x 16-in$11.22Chewy Price$12.35List Price
- Zilla Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 36-in$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Arboreal, Small$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Opaque Top, Small$37.00Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Faunarium Terrarium, Mini$4.92Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Exo Terra Aquarium & Terrarium Screen Cover, 20 - 29-gal$22.31Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Exo Terra Cricket Pen with Dispensing Tubes, Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Cork Tile Aquarium Background, 12 x 12-in$19.21Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Really good but the box it came in
I think the lid is awesome! It fits my 40 Gal tank perfectly!! BUT.. it came in a box the size of a refrigerator LITERALLY. and there is SO much paper inside of it over 100 feet, i just feel like this could have been avoided that’s a lot of trees!!
fell apart and wobbles
as soon as i opened it the top came off and its super unstable
We bought a 55 gallon fish tank, and we were trying to find a screen lid to put over the aquarium. When our screen arrived, it had a whole in the middle of it. and it didnt fit our aqaurium. We have never bought anything online through this store before. Hopefully we will get a refund, and try and find a lid screen that fits.
I got the wrong size twice I had got the 30 first then I got the 20 but the size difference is a bit confusing
Pros: Functional. End of list.
I'm not overly impressed with this product. The box it came in was fairly damaged by the time it was delivered, and the edges of the lid were bent inwards so I had to pry them back into their original angle. The lid itself had a sort of flimsy feeling to it, but that may come with the length of the product. It does, in fact, fit my terrarium. I gave it one star for that. And it is, a functional lid. Second star. Either way, my Snaughter (snake daughter) can't tell the difference, because she's a snake. I can tell the difference. As far as you know, I am not a snake, and I am capable of being underwhelmed.
Bent when I go it
It fit the aquarium that I got it for. I should have spent the extra $5 on the one that half can lift without taking the whole thing off. And to top that, it got bent in the mail because the way they boxed it sucked...
Great screen top!!!
I bought the screen top for my 40 gallon breeder tank and it fits perfect. No problems whatsoever.
Good but not great
I found a top that fits my 55 gallon aquarium perfectly. Only issue is, is that it was a little bent and beat. I’m just hopping my hamster doesn’t find a way to escape it. I think it’ll be okay. But never a guarantee!
i luv it! Perfect size Also I luv the large filtration set up
Dimensions are not as described in the Q&A
Needed a screen top of a turtle tank (55 GAL). Of course, nobody makes a screen top that fits a 55 gal tank perfectly. I took some measurements and I needed a screen that fits into an 11"x23" opening. After going through the Q&A it was noted that this screen measure 20.5"x10.9." There is even a review that states that this fits a 55 Gal tank perfectly. Great, I thought, 10.9 is basically 11" and I can get something to fill the 2.5" gap. Wrong! it is 10"x20" on the nose and therefore was too small for my tank. The product is a good product, but the people answering the Q&A need to learn how to use a tape measure. At this point it looks like im going to have to fabricate my own cover since Zilla only make 3 or 4 different sizes.