Zilla Juvenile Iguana Food, 6.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Juvenile iguanas are primarily herbivores that consume plants and flowers in the wild and this food is formulated with ingredients they need to promote growth and vibrant color
- Rich in calcium and essential nutrients to helps support healthy bones, tissues and optimal growth
- Ready-to-eat formulas does not require refrigeration and is easily digestible so your juvenile iguana gets the most out of each bite.
- Can be fed with other foods or be the primary diet
- Food may be moistened to increase palatability
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Bearded Dragon Food, 6.5-oz bottle$3.68Chewy Price$7.49List Price$3.50Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Buffet Blend Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 4.4-oz jar$5.84Chewy Price$9.42List Price$5.55Autoship Price
- Omega One Frog & Tadpole Sinking Pellets Food, 1.2-oz jar$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Repti Sticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food, 4.85-oz jar$8.40Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.98Autoship Price
- DealZilla Small Animal Munchies Vegetable & Fruit Mix Lizard Food, 4-oz bag$15.11Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.35Autoship Price
- Zilla Reptile Munchies Vegetable Mix Lizard Food, 4-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealZilla Reptile Munchies River Shrimp Turtle Food, 2-oz bag$10.18Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.67Autoship Price
- Omega One Juvenile Turtle Floating Pellets Food, 1.5-oz jar$4.59Chewy Price$4.36Autoship Price
- DealTetrafauna Hermit Crab Cakes Pellet Land Crab Food, 1.58-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$3.74List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Frog & Tadpole Food, 2-oz jar$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealZilla Land Turtle & Tortoise Food, 1 count$4.98Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 16-oz jar$13.25Chewy Price$14.33List Price$12.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Ground Oats, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Fish Meal, Poultry Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Freeze Dried Squash, Freeze Dried Peas, Potato Starch...||Water, Dried Crickets, Dried Mealworms...||Ground Corn, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Freeze-Dried, Dried Veggies||Pellets||Pellets|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
my iggy didn’t like it
My iggy sadly didn’t like it. It smells pretty good, they are very little, maybe if they were bigger, I tried wetting them and everything, but nothing.
My Igs just love this stuff
My iguanas were getting older so I got the adult Zilla food. They did not go after it as much. I got them back on the juvenile; and, they finish most of the dish. I use msdium size pot holders.
Juvenile Iguana food by zilla
good small feed to wet and mix with other food or feed as is.
Both my iguanas love this stuff. The feed bowls are always empty at the end of the day. Yum!!!!
Igore is a lil picky.
He was attracted to the green stuff but the smell n taste he didn't like.also that stuff has to be refrigerated. But I used this he went right for it.hes even shedding again.thanks chewy for making some reptilicious kibble's for my igore
My Iguanas no likey
I couldn't get them to eat any, even when I adder fruit and vegies to it.
Good for occasional use
Nothing particularly wrong with this product, but it's not very appetizing to my iguana and the first ingredient is corn, which isn't all that nutritious. Good in a pinch.