Zilla Light & Heat Mini Day Blue Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lamp provides daytime blue light that pin-points light and heat using less power
- Up to 250% more efficient than incandescent bulbs
- Provides healthy light and essential warmth for your reptile
- 25 Watt Mini Halogen Bulb is equivalent to 50 to 75 watt incandescent bulbs, 50 Watt Mini Halogen Bulb is equivalent to 100 to 150 watt incandescent bulbs
- Thicker glass and stronger filament bulbs yield over 1,000 hours on average, double versus incandescent
Halogen bulbs should not be touched with bare hands as the oils of the skin will significantly shorten the life of the bulb or cause it to shatter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Mini Night Red Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, 50-watt, 3 count$22.44Chewy Price$23.61List Price
- dealZilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp$18.24Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer$20.37Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- dealExo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 4 watts$10.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med Tropical UVB & Heat Lighting Kit$71.89Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Zoo Med UVB + Heat Reptisun 5.0 26W UVB & Repti 100W Basking Spot Lamp Reptile Terrarium Combo Pack$29.85Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- dealFluker's Ultra-Deluxe Premium Heat Mat, Small$19.99Chewy Price$29.17List Price
- Zilla Mini Day White Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, 25-watt, bundle of 3$25.80Chewy Price$26.61List Price
- Fluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in$22.39Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Zoo Med Digital Min-Max Precision Thermometer$12.89Chewy Price$14.38List Price
- Zoo Med Precision Analog Thermometer & Humidity Gauge$10.49Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
They get hot
Good think I bought both a 50 and 25 watt. The 50 got about 102, so I had to switch to the 25 for my ball python.
Great product for the price!
Definitely worth the money. Efficient and great quality. Definitely would recommend.
The best Company out there. Shipping and Customer Service is an A ++.
Doesn't last for very long!
This light was great while it lasted. It gave that extra few degrees to keep my bearded dragon at the right temperature, and it was great to use with the dual UVB fixture. But then the light stopped working all together unless it was held in a specific position, or it instead started smoking and died again. This only took about two months when it's supposed to last for several more. Very disappointed overall.
Excellent alternative to traditional heat bulbs!
These bulbs last much longer than other heat bulbs. The 25w produces just as much heat as a 100w bulb on my ball python's 40breeder tank. Traditional bulbs tend to heat up the entire room and emit heat from the fixture itself while these mini halogens direct all the heat into the tank.
Could not be happier!
Product was exactly what I needed! Thank you for the great prices and fast delivery! Your prices make it easy to take good care of my reptiles!
GIVES THE RIGHT LIGHTING FOR THE GUYS AT NIGHT. THEY SLEEP MUCH BETTER IF THEY DO WAKE UP THEY GO BACK VERY NICELY.