Zilla Mini Night Red Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lamp provides nighttime red light that pin-points light and heat using less power
- Up to 250% more efficient than incandescent bulbs
- Provides healthy light and essential warmth for your reptile
- 25 Watt Mini Halogen Bulb is equivalent to 50 to 75 watt incandescent bulbs, 50 Watt Mini Halogen Bulb is equivalent to 100 to 150 watt incandescent bulbs
- Thicker glass and stronger filament bulbs yield over 1,000 hours on average, double versus incandescent
Halogen bulbs should not be touched with bare hands as the oils of the skin will significantly shorten the life of the bulb or cause it to shatter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 5.5-in$18.28Chewy Price$24.51List Price
- Zilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Day White, 25 Watts$8.87Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Reptile Heater, 100-watt$20.77Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 24-watt$29.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Exo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 4 watts$10.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5.5-in$15.94Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Zilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$34.49Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$44.09Chewy Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$21.99Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- Zilla Mini Halogen & UVB Combo Fixture for Reptile Terrariums, 9.6-in$34.66Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infared Reptile Terrarium Heat Emitter, 60-watt$20.09Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Work well for me
These have held up well, they work well for the combo led with timer I have. It takes up less space but produces a nice nighttime heat for my bearded dragon.
Product Unable to be used 24/7
The low profile nature of this lamp is great but you cannot use this lamp overnight. Completely defeats the purpose of this product because the reptiles can see the light at night.
I just bought this in October an it's already not working! I haven't messed with light at all and woke up to it off. I put the bulb in the other lamp and nothing! How did it burn out so quickly?! I don't understand why when these are supposed to last longer and be better.
Provides heat, but not great for night time
I didn't know this before I ordered it, but red light is not actually great for reptiles (it used to be believed that reptiles couldn't see the color red so these would provide heat without them registering light and therefore would be great for nighttime heating, but this isn't true). Going forward, I'll use the mini ceramic heaters because those don't provide any light at all while still providing the heat, but that's more of a preference choice than anything. The actual bulbs work great and I love that they fit with the low-profile/space-saving overhead lamps.
It’s a great product however mine broke
It broke very fast I think it was because it was too hot
ordering from chewy is always such a pleasant experience for me.. the shipping is super quick, i'm always shocked when my packages arrive no longer than two days after placing my order. great variety of products, all super reliable, relatively cheap, & good quality.. my go to for my pets needs. 11/10
Night red is bright red.
I would not recommend this product for reptiles at night. I assumed that it would be a dull red, but it is almost as bright as day bulbs. I will not use these unless I am in a pinch. I had to switch my night heat to a ceramic bulb in a different dome since zilla doesnt make anything for this dome thats not bright as day.
Great product for the price!
Great product for the price. Affordable. Efficient. Quick shipping. Found at a local pet store for 4x the cost of what I can pay on Chewy!!!
Love these lights! Last a long time and you cannot find them cheaper anywhere else!
Worth the purchase
This had been the best lowest price after research.