Zilla Night Black Heat Incandescent Reptile Terrarium Lamp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Choose from multiple wattage options.
- Crafted using heavy-duty filaments for long-lasting use.
- Produces a gentle glow that helps you view nighttime activities and habits.
- Designed to keep your scaly sidekick warm and comfy without emitting disruptive visual light.
- Ideal for use with Zilla Reflector Domes (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Tropical UVB & Heat Lighting Kit$42.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Zoo Med Precision Analog Thermometer & Humidity Gauge$14.49Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Zoo Med Digital Min-Max Precision Thermometer$10.19Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zilla Digital Terrarium Temperature Controller$46.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealZilla Terrarium Lamp Mounting Spring Clip$3.00Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- DealZilla Fixture Low Profile Dual G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Zoo Med Paludarium Heater, 50W$23.42Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Chromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Zoo Med UVB + Heat Reptisun 5.0 26W UVB & Repti 100W Basking Spot Lamp Reptile Terrarium Combo Pack$26.33Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zoo Med Nightlight Red Reptile Terrarium Bulb, 100-watt$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealExo Terra Infrared Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 100-w bulb$14.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Zoo Med Digital Thermometer$8.69Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Bulb went out in a month and a half
Usually when I buy daytime bulbs, they last for a good six months before I have to replace them. I decided to try night time bulbs to replace the heating pads I used, and they produced a nice glow which wasn’t too bright, and while my ball python, Snivy, seems to enjoy her bulb (which is a different one by the same brand, not the one I’m reviewing), my leopard geck, Zekrom, didn’t seem to care much for his. Now, a month and a half after using both lights every night, Zekrom’s went out (aka the one I’m reviewing). That’s pretty disappointing if you ask me, since this is the shortest lifespan of a bulb I’ve used yet. If you don’t mind replacing your bulb every month, then sure, get this one, but otherwise, save your money and try something else. Maybe my bulb was defected, but who knows. I won’t be buying this specific heat bulb again.
Best one yet
This bulb is perfect for our Leopard Geckos in combination with heat mat of course.I love that there’s hardly any light.Wish I could find it in a lower wattage for our 20 L tank.
Zilla Black Heat lightbulbs
Good lights for the money. I would purchase these lightbulbs again
We've had the bulb for almost 2 months now and it has died. Doesn't "sound" like a loose filament inside, but light won't turn on. We tried it in another outlet just to be sure it wasn't the dome, and it's a dead Bulb. For the price, it should last longer than 2 months. Looking into other options.