Zilla Night Red Heat Incandescent Reptile Terrarium Lamp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Choose from multiple wattage options.
- Ideal for use with Zilla Reflector Domes (sold separately).
- Crafted using heavy-duty filaments for long-lasting use.
- Produces a gentle glow that helps you view nighttime activities and habits.
- Designed to keep your scaly sidekick warm and comfy without emitting disruptive visual light.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Desert Series Fluorescent Coil Bulb, 20 watts$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Exo Terra Swamp Basking Splash Proof Reptile Spot Lamp, 50-w bulb$21.71Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Zoo Med T8 ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Fluorescent Lamp, 18-in$35.59Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.81Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Infrared Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 75-w bulb$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Exo Terra Intense Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 25-w bulb$5.60Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.32Autoship Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T5-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 54 x 46-in$36.96Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Zoo Med Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture$17.77Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zoo Med Paludarium Heater, 100W$22.21Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- dealZilla Digital Terrarium Temperature Controller$32.19Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp$18.73Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$17.99Chewy Price$28.70List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Bought the night heat bulb Dec 5th and Dec 24 it died. I used it only at night for about 8 hours each night. What a waste. Very surprised and disappointed. Other bulbs I have had lasted much longer.
I use chewy to feed my community cats so when the bulb went out in Nemo the red footed tortoise terrarium I automatically ordered it cause I’m not yet going out shopping!!