Help keep your critters safe with Zilla’s Reptile Cricket Water Pillows. Hydrating crickets with an open water dish can be potentially hazardous since there's always a risk of them falling in, but with these unique polymer pillows, crickets can safely get the water they need! The polymer is designed to steadily offer moisture and absorb water less quickly than a paper towel or sponge. And they are easy to use—simply moisten the water pillow and place it inside your reptile’s terrarium. Not only are they safe for your reptile and designed to help keep crickets alive longer, but they are great for hydrating hermit crabs too!
- Designed to help keep crickets hydrated without the risk of drinking from an open water dish.
- A moistened water pillow can offer a supply of water for multiple days.
- The reusable water pillows can easily be re-hydrated with more water once they dry up.
- Perfectly suitable for terrariums and insect cages or carriers.
- Water pillows can also be used to help hydrate hermit crabs.
See all items by Zilla