Zilla Shed-Ease Reptile Bath, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shed-Ease encourages old skin to easily slide off your reptile buddy.
- The 20-minute soak is like a spa treatment for your reptile!
- Also ideal for animals suffering from poor health, diet stress or lack of humidity.
- Do not pull off dry skin from a reptile, water level must be shallow enough that animal's head is out of the water and never leave soaking reptile unattended.
- Adds healthy luster to new skin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar, bundle of 4$11.36Chewy Price$11.96List Price$10.79Autoship Price
- Fluker's Orange Cube Complete Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement, 6-lb bucket$47.95Chewy Price$67.25List Price$45.55Autoship Price
- Fluker's Liquid Vitamin Reptile Supplement, 1.7-oz jar$10.76Chewy Price$13.00List Price$10.22Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Original Reptile Supplement, 16-oz jar$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Cricket Block Reptile Supplement$2.79Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.65Autoship Price
- Zilla Food Spray Calcium Reptile Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zilla Vitamin Supplement with Beta Carotene Reptile Food Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.88Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Reptivite with D3 Reptile Vitamin, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium:Phosphorus 2:1 Reptile Supplement, 4-oz jar$6.31Chewy Price$7.81List Price$5.99Autoship Price
- ABDragons Reptile Water Crystals, 5-lb bag$39.62Chewy Price$37.64Autoship Price
- Zilla Gut Load Cricket Drink with Calcium Supplement, 16-oz bottle$3.39Chewy Price$3.22Autoship Price
- Fluker's Strawberry Banana Flavored Reptile Calcium Supplement, 4-oz bottle$7.72Chewy Price$7.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Aloe Vera, Salt...||—||Aloe Vera, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Emollient, Water.||—||Distilled Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...|
|Health Feature||Shedding Control||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Eye Care|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Quality of product
Works great. Love the way it works and i highly recommend it to everyone. Helps with shedding on my iquana and brings out her colors.
I have a bearded dragon, that I have rescued. She was having a hard time getting off her shed. I read that this product would help her a lot. So as soon as I got it I instantly made her a bath. She instantly started soaking and gave me no problem for 15 minutes. A lot of the shed that was stuck has came off. But I will be doing another soak in a day hopefully that will get the rest off. Thank you so much chewy for a great product in just the nick of time
This is the best stuff for your shedding snake
My parents used Shed-ease on our corn snakes as a kid and it worked wonders. And I've been using on my new ball python and it is helping her so much through her shedding process. It helps the unshedded skin rub right off
Great for all reptiles
When my blue tongue skink and ball python were babies, they had a little bit of shedding problems even though the humidity was where it should be. I mixed it in with warm water, placed them in the water and their skin came off within 15-45 minutes. They haven't had any problems since then.
Works great for snakes
When I received my package I realized I was missing one. When I contacted chewy they were more than helpful and were willing to send another one out for me. This stuff worked great. My snakes excess skin got off about 10 minutes after he soaked in this stuff. 100% would recommend for tricky shedsters.
i have a beardie that's about 4-5 months old and sheds all the time, whenever i notice hes starting to shed i fill the tub with some warm water and throw some of this in. about an hour or two after his bath, all of the shed will have fallen off and new areas that i didn't even notice were going to shed, will begin to. it's crazy how well this stuff works compared to just warm bath water. i definitely recommend this for beardies!
Ball Python Worthy
I got a rescue ball python and he was having trouble shedding. Gave this a go and the shed melted right off of him and he was much happier, much more active. Definitely worth it. Must have for any reptile owner.
My bearded dragon had some stuck shed on his tail and it was even sensitive to touch. So I gave this a try. I bathed him twice for 20 minutes each using a baby tooth brush to lightly brush the area. On the 2nd bath it came right off. Now I use this any time my dragons are shedding.
It's help sky out alot And made her so much happier love this product.........can't believe it works so great
When my snake started shedding I soaked her for 20 minutes 2 days in a row and all the shed came off nicely.